TNA News and Notes on Jakks, Bound for Glory, Sabin and more
Oct 8, 2010 - by staff
- Ringsidecollectibles.com has released prototype photos of their exclusive glow in the dark Jeff Hardy that is based off of his first run in TNA in 2004 / 2005. Also, Jakks Micro iMPACT! series 1 now in stock along with the basic six sided ring.
- Orlando Jordan & Eric Young vs Ink Inc is currently scheduled to take place on the live pre-show before Bound for Glory on Sunday.
- There had been talk of making the X Division title match at Bound for Glory a three way with Amazing Red involved but Lethal vs Williams one on one was decided upon earlier this week.
- Chris Sabin’s original TNA entrance theme is featured in a current BMW commercial.
- Most of last nights episode of ReAction was actually not live as advertised. The segments shown were taped at various points backstage during the live iMPACT! show. The only parts that were actually live were the ones with Tenay and Taz at ringside.