WWE DVDs scheduled for 2011

- According to WWEDVDNews.com the following WWE releases are currently scheduled for a 2011 release.

100 Craziest Moments
Goldust
Jerry Lawler
Greg Valentine
Randy Orton
Big Show
Best of WCW Nitro
History of DX
Divas
History of the US Title

Tags: ,

1. jASON says:

It’s about time that a Randy Orton DVD was made, I can’t believe John Morrison’s DVD came out before his

2. The Enigma says:

Did I seriously just read a Goldust DVD? sadly that wont be the worst one…that goes to the Divas DVD

3. lachlan says:

hell ya History of the US Title & Goldust dvd can’t wait

4. TJ says:

I would totally buy all of these. I’m looking forward to it.

5. Ed says:

I can understand all the others except Goldust, sure he’s been a descent performer but come on his own DVD, him & his brother only have jobs due to who their daddy his & that’s the only reason for this DVD.

6. Brett says:

Goldust?! Thats so awesome! I’m really excited for Big Show’s DVD.

7. Old School Wrestling Fan says:

That is an excellent year of dvds, I’m actually glad that they chose to have dvds on Greg ‘The Hammer’ Valentine, Goldust, and Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler.

All of the releases seem interesting and I’m actually surprised the decided to have a Best of Nitro dvd.

8. Chris says:

Most of these seem interesting. Of course looking forward to Goldust and the Jerry Lawler DVDs.
    Not so interested in the ‘100 Craziest Moments’ DVD; probably will feature many of the crazy moments already released on other DVDs that many people have seen before.
    I don’t quite understand the ‘History of the US Title’ DVD, unless they are going to try and promote it better and restore some prestige into it. I would prefer a History of the Women’s, ECW or World Tag Team Championship’ DVD. Still looking forward to the US title one though.

9. Paul says:

How is there no Magnificent Muraco dvd??? One of the best heels EVER!!

10. joe says:

what about starrade anthology and the a florida championship wrestling dvd

11. joe says:

what about something on former nwa champion harley race