Recent WWE attendance figures
Oct 1, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com
WWE attendance figures courtesy of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
* 9/18 in St. Louis, Missouri (Supershow): 6,500 fans.
* 9/22 in St. Etienne, France (Raw brand): sellout of 6,500 fans.
* 9/23 in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg (Raw brand): 4,000 fans.
* 9/24 in Paris, France (Raw brand): sellout of 15,800.
* 9/24 in Newark, Delaware (Smackdown brand): 2,400 fans.
* 9/25 in Paris, France (Raw brand – night #2): sellout of 15,800.
* 9/25 in New York City, New York (Madison Square Garden): 13,000 fans.
* 9/26 in Reading, Pennsylvania (Smackdown brand): 2,900 fans.
Raw’s tour of Europe was a huge success grossing $3 million. The shows on 9/24 and 9/25 in Paris, France were both sellouts of 15,800 fans doing $1.1 million gates each night. The Smackdown brand show in 9/25 in Madison Square Garden, dubbed “Bret Hart Appreciation Night”, was the first WWE show at MSG to not sellout in years.