WWE News on Matt Hardy, a rookie Diva, Joey Styles and more
– Matt Hardy recently posted the following comments on his Twitter in regards to his health:
“After 8 months of having irregular digestion because of my intestinal issues, it’s been a uphill battle to find out what works for my body. It’s been frustrating cuz I train hard & haven’t gotten the same results I used to. But I think I’ve finally got my “new” body figured out.”
“Without going into long, boring details.. I think I know what “healthy” foods I can’t eat cuz my body & intestines can’t break them down. It’s been a tough, annoying, aggravating gig-esp when ur on TV every week & have my work ethic-but it’s finally working. Luv my true peeps!”
– Joey Styles posted the following comments on his Twitter in regards to the brawl at the end of he finale of NXT season2:
“Watching the end of show attack by the 5 previously eliminated NXT Rookies reinforced why most of them were eliminated to begin with. Ugh.”
– NXT season 3 rookie Maxine is currently the general manager for FCW. She was first known as Candy Girl in Florida as the valet for Sweet Papi Sanchez but her name was changed to Liviana once he was released. She is a former model who is of Chinese, Spanish and Italian decent. She was arrested for driving under the influence in 2009 but the charges were later dropped.
– WWE has released a special edition magazine on newsstands covering the 2010 roster.
– WWEshop.com has released new t-shirts for Ted Dibiase, Jack Swagger and The Miz.
– Visit WWEDVDnews.com for info on the WWE’s upcoming Legendary Moments DVD release.