Sep 1, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Brandon Silvestry
Weight: 170 lbs.
Date of birth: September 6, 1979
From: Brooklyn, NY
Pro debut: October 10, 1998
Trained by: Homicide & Jim Kettner
Finishing move: Ki Crusher
- On February 24, 2001, Low Ki won the 5th Annual ECWA (East Coast Wrestling Association) Super 8 tournament.
- Low Ki and the American Dragon defeated the Haas brothers on April 7, 2001 to capture the ECWA Tag Team title.
- On June 16, 2001, Low Ki defeated Billy Fives in Davies, FL to claim the FOW (Future of Wrestling) title.
- On June 30, 2001, Low Ki downed Xavier in a ladder match to capture the ICW (Impact Championship Wrestling) title.
- Low Ki beat Homicide in Philadelphia, PA on July 7, 2001 to win the JAPW (Jersey All Pro Wrestling) title. Either on the show, Low Ki defeated Nick Berk to claim the promotion’s Light Heavyweight title.
- On November 30, 2001, Low Ki pinned Eddy Guerrero in Queens, NY.
- On April 6, 2002, Low Ki and Xavier captured the ECWA Tag Team title in Wilmington, DE.
- At the Big Dick Dudley Memorial brawl on June 8, 2002, Low Ki and Xavier won a three way dance to win the USPW Tag Team title.
- Low Ki went through Doug Williams, Spanky, and Christopher Daniels on July 27, 2002 in a sixty minute Iron Man contest to win the ROH (Ring of Honor) title.
- Low Ki defeated A.J. Styles for the X division title on the August 7, 2002 TNA PPV in Nashville, TN.
- On September 16, 2002, Styles defeated Leonard Spanky in Tokyo, Japan to capture the Zero-One International Junior Heavyweight title.
- In TNA, Low Ki eventually turned heel, and joined Vince Russo’s Sports Entertainment Xtreme faction.
- On the January 22, 2003 TNA PPV, Low Ki and Elix Skipper defeated America’s Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm) to win the NWA World Tag Team title.
- On March 12, 2003, Low Ki and Daniels defeated America’s Most Wanted to capture the NWA World Tag Team title.
- Low Ki and Tatsuhito Takaiwa defeated Kaz Hayashi and Jimmy Yang on March 27, 2003 in Sapporo on an All Japan Pro Wrestling show.
- Low Ki defeated Justin Credible on February 8, 2004 in Fall River, MA to claim the PWF (Premiere Wrestling Federation) Universal title.
- On February 19, 2004, Low Ki and Spanky defeated Dick Togo and Ikuto Hidaka in Korakuen, Japan to capture the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team title.
- At Lockdown ’06, Low Ki turned out to be the mystery opponent for Christopher Daniels. Now wrestling as Senshei, he defeated Daniels with the help of the ropes.
- Senshi defeated Shark Boy, Petey Williams, Jay Lethal, Alex Shelley and Sonjay Dutt at Slammiversary ’06.
- Senshi defeated Sonjay Dutt and Samoa Joe in a three way dance at the June 19, 2006 Impact tapings in Orlando, FL to capture the X-division title.
- At Victory Road ’06, Senshi defeated Frankie Kazarian to retain the X-division title.
- Senshi defeated Petey Williams and Jay Lethal to retain the X-division title at the 2006 Hard Justice PPV.
- At No Surrender ’06, Senshi defeated Chris Sabin to retain the X-division title.
- At Turning Point ’06, Senshi defeated Austin Aries, Alex Shelley, Sonjay Dutt, and Jay Lethal in an elimination match.
- Senshi defeated Austin Starr at the 2007 Against All Odds PPV.
- Senshi defeated Starr at Destination X in a “chicken wing submission” match.
- At Lockdown ’07, Senshi defeated Starr in a six sides of steel cage match. Bob Backlund served as the special guest referee.
- Senshi and Rhino defeated LAX at Slammiversary ’07.
- On December 3, 2007, Low Ki requested and received his TNA release.
- In January 2008, Low Ki signed a contract to work as a regular for New Japan Pro Wrestling.
- In January 2009, Low Ki agreed to terms to join World Wrestling Entertainment.
- In Florida Champion Wrestling, Low Ki’s ring name was changed to Kaval.
- Kaval won the second season of NXT.
- Kaval was released on December 23, 2010.
- In 2012, Low Ki jumped to New Japan Pro Wrestling.