Real name: Živilė Raudonienė
Weight: 130 lbs.
Date of birth: April 29, 1982
Pro debut: October 2009
Trained by: FCW
Finishing move: Divo Drop
– At the age of 17, she was the youngest participant in the 1999 IFBB Arnold Classic Contest.
– In October 2009, Raudonienė signed a developmental contract with World Wrestling Entertainment, and was assigned to Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW).
– Aksana made her in ring debut at an FCW house show on January 15, 2010 when she teamed with AJ Lee, Savannah, and Eve Torres to defeat Serena Mancini, Naomi Night, Courtney Taylor, and Liviana.
– Aksana competed on the third season on NXT, coached by Goldust.
– At the February 3, 2011 television tapings, Aksana defeated Rosa Mendes to become the new Queen of FCW.
– Aksana made her debut on the main roster in August 2011, being attracted to SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long.
– In June 2014, Aksana was released by WWE.