Real name: Colby Lopez
Weight: 200 lbs.
Date of birth: May 28, 1986
From: Buffalo, IA
Pro debut: 2005
Trained by: Danny Daniels
Finishing moves: Curb Stomp
-Tyler Black’s career starts in 2005 with his local indy promotion, Scott County Wrestling, out of Davenport, Iowa. There he wins the heavyweight title twice and the tag titles once with Shane Hollister.
-In 2006 Black ventured outward working for NWA Midwest where he won the tag team belts with Marek Brave and IWA Mid-South, where he won the light-heavyweight title.
-In October of 2006 Tyler Black appears on TNA Impact teaming with Jeff Luxon and getting squashed by LAX.
-In 2007, with his star rising, he begins working for Full Impact Pro, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, and appears on MTV’s Wrestling Society X.
-Tyler Black debuts with Ring of Honor as part of the Age of the Fall stable by attacking the Briscoe Brothers with stable mates Necro Butcher and Jimmy Jacobs at their PPV Man Up, taped on September 15, 2007, but airing on November 30th.
-On December 30th, 2007 Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs defeat the Briscoe Brothers to win the ROH Tag Team Titles.
-At ROH’s Take No Prisoners PPV, which was taped on March 16, 2008 and aired May 30th, Black won a four corners match against Delirious, Go Shiozaki, and Claudio Castagnoli to earn an ROH World Title shot later that night. Black lost that match against the champ, Nigel McGuiness, but had what was considered a break out star performance that caused the fans to embrace him.
-Black and Jimmy Jacobs win the ROH Tag Team straps for a second time on June 6, 2008 beating Kevin Steen and El Generico in the finals of an 8 team tournament.
-Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black win the PWG Tag Team belts beating El Generico and Roderick Strong on July 6th 2008.
-On December 20, 2008, Tyler Black wins the FIP World Heavyweight Title beating Go Shiozaki for the strap.
-On December 27, 2008, during a No. 1 contenders match for the ROH World Title against Austin Aries, Age of the Fall leader Jimmy Jacobs turned on Tyler Black costing him a victory.
-Tyler Black defeats ROH World Champion Nigel McGuiness in a non-title match on January 16, 2009.
-Black wrestles ROH World Champ Nigel McGuiness to a time limit draw on January 17, 2009.
-On June 26, 2009, Black defeats Jimmy Jacobs in a brutal and bloody steel cage match to put their feud to rest.
-October 10, 2009, Black wins ROH’s Survival of the Fittest tournament.
-Black wrestlers ROH World Champ Austin Aries to a 60-minute time limit draw on December 19th, 2009 at ROH’s first live PPV, Final Battle 2009.
-Black captures the ROH World Heavyweight Championship on February 13, 2010 defeating Austin Aries.
-February 19, 2010 Black and Jimmy Jacobs reunite to win the AAW Tag Team Titles.
-At ROH’s Big Bang online PPV on April 3rd 2010 Black retained his ROH World Title by defeating Austin Aries and Roderick Strong in a 3-way elimination match.
– In August 2010, Black agreed to a WWE developmental deal, and changed his ring name to Seth Rollins.
– On March 25, 2010, Rollins and Richie Steamboat captured the FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) Tag Team titles.
– The Shield (Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns) formed at the Survivor Series ’12. The group interfered in the main event, a triple threat match between champion CM Punk, John Cena and Ryback for the WWE Championship. They powerbombed Ryback through the announce table, allowing Punk to pin Cena to win the match and retain his title.
– At Wrestlemania 29, The Shield defeated The Big Show, Sheamus, and Randy Orton.
– The Shield (Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) defeated Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane) at Extreme Rules ’13 in St. Louis, MO, to capture the WWE Tag Team titles.
– At Payback ’13, The Shield defeated Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton.
– At Night of Champions ’13, The Shield (Reigns & Rollins) defeated The Prime Time Players (Darren Young & Titus O’Neil) to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles
– At Survivor Series ’13, The Shield & The Real Americans (Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger) defeated Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Rey Mysterio & The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) in an Elimination Match
– At WrestleMania XXX, The Shield defeated Kane & The New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn & Road Dogg)
– At Extreme Rules ’14, The Shield defeated Evolution (Triple H, Batista & Randy Orton)
– At Payback ’14, The Shield defeated Evolution in a No Holds Barred Elimination Match
– The next night on Raw, Rollins turned on The Shield, signalling the end of the faction
– Rollins won the 2014 Money In The Bank Match
– At Summerslam ’14, Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose
– At Night of Champions ’14, Rollins defeated Roman Reigns by countout
– At Hell In A Cell ’14, Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose in a Hell In A Cell Match
– On November 3, 2014, Rollins fought WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler to a no-contest
– At Survivor Series ’14, Rollins was part of Team Authority as they lost to Team Cena. Rollins was the captain and last man standing for his team
– On December 15, 2014, Rollins defeated John Cena in a Cage Match
– At Wrestlemania 31, Rollins cashed in his Money in the Bank opportunity during the Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns match and pinned Reigns to capture the WWE championship
– At Extreme Rules ’15, Rollins defeated Randy Orton in a Cage Match to retain the WWE World Title
– At Payback ’15, Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton & Roman Reigns in a Fatal Four Way Match to retain the WWE World Title
– At Elimination Chamber ’15, Rollins lost to Dean Ambrose by DQ, but retained the WWE World Title
– At Money In The Bank ’15, Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose in a Ladder Match to retain the WWE World Title
– At Battleground ’15, Rollins fought Brock Lesnar to a no-contest due to interference from The Undertaker. As a result, Rollins retained the WWE World Title
– At Summerslam ’15, Rollins defeated John Cena to win the WWE United States Title and retain the WWE World Title
– At Night of Champions ’15, Rollins lost the WWE United States Title back to Cena, but retained the WWE World Title against Sting
– At Hell In A Cell ’15, Rollins defeated Kane to retain the WWE World Title
– On November 4, 2015, during a WWE house show, Rollins suffered a severe knee injury which would keep him out of action for at least 6 months
– Rollins returned to action at Extreme Rules ’16, attacking Roman Reigns following his match against AJ Styles
– At Money In The Bank ’16, Rollins defeated Reigns to win the WWE World Title, but would lose it instantly to Dean Ambrose, who cashed in his Money In The Bank
– In the 2016 WWE draft, Rollins was the first overall pick and was allocated to Raw