Sunday, December 26, 1998 in Washington, D.C.
Match 1 – Kidman vs. Rey Mysterio, Jr. vs. Juventud Guerrera for the Cruiserweight Title
� It was announced that in order to fight Ric Flair, Eric Bischoff banned Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Chris Benot, and Steve McMichael from the arena.
� Kidman defeated Rey Mysterio, Jr. and Juventud Guerrera via Pinfall, to retain the Cruiserweight Title. – There were many nearfalls in the match. Eddie Guerrero made his way down and distracted the referee. He clocked Kidman, but Kidman kicked out of the pin once Juventud Guerrera attempted to pin him. Kidman then rolled up Guerrera to take the win. After the match, Guerrero yelled at both Juvi and Rey Mysterio, Jr., totally putting them down. Guerrero challenged Kidman to a Cruiserweight Title, and Kidman accepted. The match got underway right then and there.
Match 2 – Kidman vs. Eddie Guerrero for the Cruiserweight Title
� Kidman defeated Eddie Guerrero with the Shooting Star Press, to retain the Cruiserweight Title. – Rey Mysterio, Jr., Kidman, and Eddie Guerrero’s Bodyguard all remained at ringside, and each one had some sort of interference in the match. With help from Mysterio, Kidman successfully executed the Shooting Star Press to take the win.
Match 3 – Norman Smiley vs. Prince Iaukea
� Norman Smiley defeated Prince Iaukea by making him submit to the Norman Conquest (Chicken Wing). – This was a very long match, with Norman Smiley coming out on top with the Norman Conquest.
Scott Hall Interview
� Scott Hall Interview.
– Scott Hall was not scheduled to make an appearance at this time of the show. Hall mentioned how Kevin Nash said Hall had to prove himself to everyone. Hall said that he had nothing to prove to anyone except for himself.
Match 4 – Ernest Miller vs. Saturn, Ric Flair interview
� Saturn defeated Ernest Miller (w/Sonny Onoo) with the Death Valley Driver. – Before the match, Ernest Miller insulted the crowd and Saturn. Ernest Miller gave Saturn five seconds to leave the ring, but Saturn did not leave. Sonny Onoo interfered, and tried to go for Saturn, but accidently hit Miller instead. Saturn then took the advantage, and finished off the match with the Death Valley Driver.
� Ric Flair Interview – (Conducted by Gene Okerlund)
– Ric Flair was back in his robe. Flair said he didn’t care of the rest of The Four Horsemen were there, because Eric Bischoff would still get his butt kicked. Flair, in his own terms, said Bischoff would go down in their match.
Wolfpac-NWO Hollywood confrontation, Heavyweight Title match announcement, Match 5 – Brian Adams and Scott Norton vs. Fit Finlay and Brian Adams
� Backstage, Scott Steiner and Buff Bagwell argued with Konnan. Konnan was very skeptical of a possible relationship between NWO-Hollywood and Lex Luger.
� It was announced that the Heavyweight Title bout between Goldberg and Kevin Nash was officially a No Disqualification Match.
� Scott Norton and Brian Adams (w/Vincent) defeated Fit Finlay and Jerry Flynn with Norton’s Jack-Knife Powerbomb.
– Scott Norton and Brian Adams had a lot of power to dominated Fit Finlay and Jerry Flynn. Scott Norton finished off Flynn with the Jack-Knife Powerbomb for an NWO-Hollywood victory.
Eric Bischoff Interview
� Eric Bischoff Interview – (Conducted by Gene Okerlund)
– Eric Bischoff discussed matters on Ric Flair. Bischoff said that the only reason Flair was wrestling the match was because Flair supposedly was out of money, and continued to taunt Flair.
Match 6 – Konnan vs. Chris Jericho for the Television Title
� Konnan defeated Chris Jericho (w/Ralphus) by making him submit to the Lion Tamer, to retain the Television Title.
– Before the match, Chris Jericho bragged about himself and taunted Konnan. At one point during the match, Jericho had Konnan in the Lion Tamer, but Konnan got out. Konnan later strapped Jericho in the Tequilla Sunrise, to take the win.
Match 7 – Ric Flair vs. Eric Bischoff
� Eric Bischoff defeated Ric Flair via Pinfall. – Each time Ric Flair got his hands on Eric Bischoff, Flair was all over him. Bischoff, however, used his karate tactics at some points to gain the advantages. The referee was accidently knocked out. As Flair had Bischoff in the Figure-Four Leglock, a returning Curt Hennig ran down and handed Bischoff a foreign object. Bischoff clocked Flair with the object and then made an easy pin.
Match 8 – Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Giant
� Diamond Dallas Page defeated The Giant with the Diamond Cutter.
– The Giant slowly wore down Diamond Dallas Page. As the match went on, Bret Hart entered the ring and accidently hit The Giant with a chair. DDP attempted to make a pin, but The Giant surprisingly kicked out. The Giant went for the second attempt of the Chokeslam (second one being from the top rope). DDP converted the maneuver into the Diamond Cutter, to take the win. DDP and Hart exchanged a few words after the match.
Match 9 – Goldberg vs. Kevin Nash for the Heavyweight Title
� No Disqualification Match: Kevin Nash defeated Goldberg with the Jack-Knife Powerbomb, to become the new Heavyweight Champion. – Goldberg hit the spear early in the match, but failed to execute the Jackhammer, after Kevin Nash responded with a low blow. During the match, both Disco Inferno and Bam Bam Bigelow interfered. Bigelow was escorted out by security. Scott Hall also interfered and used some kind of stungun on Goldberg, and Nash never saw it. Nash then executed the Jack-Knife Powerbomb, to become the new WCW Heavyweight Champion. Goldberg became 173 and 1.