Mar 6, 2010 - by Jamie Cruickshank
Real name: Thaddeus Bullard
Weight: 267 lbs.
Date of birth: April 29, 1977
Hometown: Live Oak, FL
Pro debut: 2009
Trained by: FCW
Finishing move: Clash of the Titus
– O’Neill signed a WWE developmental deal, and was assigned to Florida Championship Wrestling.
– O’Neil competed on the second season of NXT.
– At No Way Out ’12, the Prime Time Players (Titus O’Neil and Darren Young) defeated Primo and Epico (with A.W. and Rosa Mendes), The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso), and Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel.
– On the January 31, 2014 episode of SmackDown, The Prime Time Players disbanded after O’Neil allowed Curtis Axel to pin Young during a tag-team match. After the match, O’Neil attacked Young.
– O’Neil went on to defeat Young in a match at the 2014 Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.
– Later in 2014, O’Neil began teaming with Heath Slater as ‘Slater Gator’. The duo engaged in feuds with Los Matadores & Adam Rose.
– In February 2015, O’Neil saved Darren Young from a beatdown at the hands of The Ascension, reforming The Prime Time Players
– On June 2, 2015, The Prime Time Players defeated The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara) to become Number One Contenders to the WWE Tag Team Titles
– At Money In The Bank ’15, The Prime Time Players defeated The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) to win the WWE Tag Team Titles
– At Battleground ’15, The Prime Time Players defeated The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles
– On the Survivor Series ’15 pre-show, O’Neil, The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von), Goldust & Neville defeated The Cosmic Wasteland (Stardust, Konnor & Viktor), Bo Dallas & The Miz