Mar 3, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Terri Poch
Weight: 138 lbs.
Date of birth: August 20, 1964
Hometown: Portland, OR
Pro debut: August 1990
Trained by: Brad Rheingans
Finishing move: Suplex off the Top Rope
– Tori, wrestling as Terri Power, won her professional debut match against Lei Lani Kai with the use of a power slam.
– On February 23, 1992, Power defeated Lady X for the LPWA (Ladies Professional Wrestling Association) title at the promotion’s Super Ladies Showdown in Rochester, MN.
– Power toured the Orient for All Japan Pro Wrestling Women.
– During the summer of 1992, Power competed in the Japan Grand Prix. She finished in ninth place. Power also competed in the Fuji Network Tag Team Tournament with Kyoko Inoue.
– On July 15, 1992 at the Night of Champions, Power received a shot at the All-Pacific Champion Kyoko Inoue in Tokyo, but her tag team partner was the victor.
– Power and Takako Inoue finished fifth in the Best Tag Team League ’92.
– On April 11, 1993, Bat Yoshinaga and Terri Power beat Rumi Kazama and Miki Handa at the All-Star Dream Slam II in Osaka, Japan.
– Poch continued to wrestle in Japan over the next several months, before disappearing from the wrestling scene until the WWF contacted her.
– In 1998, Poch signed with the WWF. She debuted on television as a fan obsessed with Sable (Rena Mero).
– The WWF Women’s champion needed outside interference from Nicole Bass to defeated Tori at Wrestlemania XV in Philadelphia, PA.
– During the summer of 1999, Tori feuded with WWF Women’s champion Ivory.
– Shortly afterwards, Tori aligned herself with Kane.
– At the 1999 Survivor Series in Detroit, MI, Tori, Debra, the Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young defeated Ivory, Jacquelyn, Luna, and Terri.
– After dropping a mud-wrestling match with Ivory, Tori was forced to spend a weekend with X-Pac. Shortly afterwards, Tori turned against Kane and became X-Pac’s valet.
– When Tori joined X-Pac, she also became apart of Degeneration X.
– At the “Smackdown” Taping on March 28, 2000 in San Antonio, Stephanie McMahon-Hemsley defeated Jacqueline, with the assistance of a DDT from Tori, for the WWF Women’s title.
– At No Way Out in Hartford, CT, Tori slapped Paul Bearer during the Kane and X-Pac match.
– Tori was in the Road Dogg’s corner at the U.K. only PPV Insurrextion. Road Dogg was successful in his match against Bradshaw.
– On the June 24, 2000 (non-televised house show) at Madison Square Garden, Tori suffered a shoulder injury, which required surgery.
– Despite the injury, Tori still participated the following day at King of the Ring 2000 in Boston. Tori lead X-Pac and the Road Dogg past the Dudley Boyz. However, after the match, Buh Buh Ray powerslammed Tori through a table.
– Tori missed months of action following surgery to repair her injured shoulder.
– On the October 30, 2000 episode of “Raw,” Tori returned to WWF television to smack the taste out of X-Pac’s mouth at WWF New York.
– In December 2000, Tori was cleared to work by Dr. James Andrews.
– From January 4th-11, 2001, Tori traveled to Vancouver, B.C., Canada to film scenes for an episode of TNN’s “18 Wheels of Justice.”
– On the March 11th edition of “Sunday Night HeAT,” Tori was revealed as Raven’s mystery “ninja” girl.
– During the spring of 2001, Tori, Snow, Tazz and Jacqueline served as trainers for MTV’s “Tough Enough.”
– In the fall of 2001, Tori was released by the WWF.