Real name: Stacy Keibler
Weight: 125 lbs.
Born: Baltimore, MD
Date of birth: October 14, 1979
Pro debut: November 1999
Trained at: WCW Power Plant
– Keibler won a search for the new Nitro Girl in the fall of 1999 by winning a fan voting poll on WCW’s web site. For winning the contest, Keibler received a contract a check for $10,000.
– Keibler joined WCW as Nitro girl Skye.
– Skye entered WCW as the other Nitro girls feuded amongst themselves, and Keibler became apart of the angle.
– On the December 13, 1999 edition of “Nitro,” Nitro girls Tygress, Fyre and Skye attacked Rhonda Singh after she attempted to dance with the girls.
– Writer Vince Russo introduced the Standards and Practices group as a spoof on Turner’s Standards and Practices that regularly vetoed many of his ideas.
– Standards and Practices consisted on the controversial Lenny (Lane) and Idol (Lodi), and Keibler as the short skirted, hair in a bun, note taking Miss Hancock.
– Lenny and Idol dropped Miss Hancock, but on the Valentine’s Day ’00 edition of “Nitro,” Keibler came to ringside and distracted the duo by dancing on WCW’s announcer’s table.
– As Miss Hancock, Keibler continued to cause havoc for Lenny and Idol, now wrestling as XS, as her antics caused the team a series of losses.
– In March 2000, Miss Hancock managed Los Fabulosos, Silver King and El Dandy.
– With the Los Fabulosos team going nowhere, WCW briefly took Keibler off television until a new story line was created for her.
– On the June 5, 2000 edition of “Nitro,” Miss Hancock started her dance routine in the ring, but was interrupted by Kimberly and Mike Awesome. The angle led to a Miss Hancock/Diamond Dallas Page vs. Awesome/Kimberly match, which was won by Keibler and Page.
– After a short feud with Kimberly, Miss Hancock turned her attentions to David Flair, which caused friction between herself and Daffney.
– The tension between Miss Hancock and Daffney led to a “Wedding Gown” match at the 2000 Bash at the Beach.
– A confrontation between Miss Hancock and Major Gunns (Tylene Buck) set up a R.O.T.C. match at the New Blood Rising PPV.
– Before their PPV match up, Miss Hancock and Major Gunns squared off in a hardcore match televised on “Nitro,” and was won by Keibler.
– The night after the New Blood Rising PPV, Keibler announced that she was “pregnant.”
– Two nights later on “Thunder,” Keibler and David Flair became “engaged.”
– On the September 11, 2000 episode of “Nitro,” Keibler stopped her own wedding ceremony to inform Flair that he wasn’t the father of her “baby.”
– WCW television implied that Flair’s legendary father Ric might be the father of Keibler’s “baby.”
– David Flair became convinced that Buff Bagwell was the father, and faced him in a DNA match at the 2000 Halloween Havoc. Despite losing the match, Flair was able to gain a sample of Bagwell’s blood for DNA testing. The test revealed that Bagwell was not the father of Keibler’s “baby.”
– With no story line for Keibler, WCW again pulled her from television. The “pregnancy” angle turned out to be a total disaster.
– Keibler returned to “Nitro” on March 12, 2001, and brought out “The Mecca of Manhood” Shawn Stasiak, her new “baby.”
– With Keibler in his corner at WCW’s Greed PPV in Jacksonville, FL, Stasiak defeated “The Beast from the East” Bam Bam Bigelow.
– As part of the sale of WCW to the World Wrestling Federation, the WWF purchased Keibler’s contract.
– At the June 12, 2001 “Smackdown” television taping in Keibler’s hometown of Baltimore, Keibler distracted Rhyno, causing him to lose his WWF Hardcore title to Test.
– In August 2001, Keibler was reunited with Stasiak in the WWF.
– Keibler became associated with the Dudley Boyz in October 2001.
– In March 2002, Keibler’s relationship with the Dudley Boyz came to an abrupt ending. As a result, Keibler was slammed through a table.
– At the April 9, 2002 “Smackdown” taping, Keibler became Vince McMahon’s personal assistant.
– In the fall of 2002, Keibler was paired up with her then real life boyfriend Test.
– At Bad Blood ’03 in Houston, TX, Scott Steiner defeated Test to secure the managerial services of Keibler.
– In mid 2005, Keibler became the manager of The Hurricane and Rosey.
– On August 22, 2005, Keibler and Christy Hemme were traded to Smackdown for Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle.
– In early 2006, Keibler competed in ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” competition. On February 26, 2006, Keibler and her dance partner Tony finished in third place.
– In July 2006, Keibler signed a talent holding deal with Disney’s Touchstone TV studio.
– A short time, Keibler became co-owner of the American Basketball Association’s Hollywood Fame.