Mar 2, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Tylene Buck
Weight: 135 lbs.
Date of birth: March 7, 1972
Hometown: Sacramento, CA
Pro debut: May 2000
Trained at: WCW Power Plant
Finishing move: Facebuster
- On the May 15, 2000 edition of “Nitro,” Buck was introduced to WCW fans as Major Gunns, a member of the Misfits in Action.
- A week later, Gunns slapped the face of Norman Smiley’s sidekick, Ralphus, as he stuck out his tongue when she was about to give him mouth to mouth resuscitation.
- On the May 29, 2000 episode of “Nitro,” Lt. Loco squared off against Disco Inferno in a lumberjack match. Major Gunns came in during the match and gave Disco’s filthy animal teammate Rey Mysterio Jr. a lowblow. Tygress, Mysterio’s girlfriend and nitro girl, ran out and got into a cat fight with Gunns.
- On week later on the same program, Major Gunns was yelled at by Billy Kidman which left her in tears. The M.I.A.’s new member G.I. Bro (Booker T), challenged Kidman to a match. During that match it seemed that Gunns was going to deliver the low blow kick again, but Torrie Wilson came in and deliver the low blow herself. Kidman was actually wearing a cup, but walked into a slam from G.I. Bro for the victory.
- On the June 6, 2000 Thunder tapings, Lt. Loco, with the Filthy animals, was victorious over Crusierweight champion Daffney and Disco Inferno. Miss Hancock came down during the match to taunted Daffney, but was shoved by Kimberly Page. Major Gunns chased after Page. After the match, Lt. Loco received mouth to mouth resuscitation from Gunns.
- At the ’00 Great American Bash, Lt. Loco retained the Crusierweight Championship by defeating Disco Inferno. An elderly man, who we found out to be Captain Rection’s Grandfather, came to ringside with the M.I.A. After the bout Gunns gave him mouth to mouth resuscitation.
- The next night on “Nitro,” Lt. Loco again retained the title, this time over The Artist. The Artist’s valet Paisley stopped a Major Gunns low blow, but ended up receiving it instead.
- Lt. Loco was again successful in defending his title against David Flair. Flair was accompanied to ringside by Miss Hancock. After the match, Gunns was about to give Flair mouth to mouth resuscitation, but Hancock stopped it. That same night, Major Gunns issued a challenged to Hancock for New Blood Rising-an ROTC- Rip off the Camouflage mud wrestling match.
- On the July 24, 2000 edition of “Nitro,” Gunns and Loco defeated Flair and Hancock.
- At the ’00 New Blood Rising, Major gunns defeated Hancock in the ROTC Mud Match. Hancock had to taking out by an ambulance because of stomach pains. Which turned out to be because of the fact that she was “pregnant”.
- On the August 21, 2000 edition of “Nitro,” Cpl. Cajun and Major Gunns defeated Kwee Wee and Paisley.
- On the August 28, 2000 episode of “Nitro,” Gunns was taking prisoner in a prisoner of war match when Lance Storm defeated Sgt. AWOL.
- At the ’00 Halloween Havoc, Gunns was brought home, when General Rection defeated Lance Storm. The U.S. title was also on the line.
- On the November 13, 2000 edition of “Nitro,” Major Gunns turned on General Rection, when she caused him the the U.S. title and rejoined Team Canada.
- On the November 15, 2000 episode of “Thunder,” Gunns received a Book End from Booker T after slapping him after a Booker T-Lance Storm World title match.
- At the ’01 Sin, Major Gunns lead Team Canada pasted the Filthy Animals in a penalty box match. During the match, Gunns was actually put in the penalty box when she kept fighting with Tygress.
- In February 2001, Major Gunns was released by WCW.
- Buck next turned up in XPW were she immediately got into a feud with Lizzy Borden.