Mar 2, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Linda Miles
Weight: 155 lbs.
Date of birth: August 28, 1978
Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
Pro debut: June 4, 2002
Trained by: WWE
- In May 30, 2002, Miles and Jackie Gayda won the Tough Enough 2 competition.
- In her ring debut against Ivory on “Smackdown,” Gayda, who was in Miles’ corner, turned against her, allowing Ivory to win the match.
- On July 6, 2002, Miles and Jacqueline defeated Gayda and then WWE Women’s champion Molly Holly in Frederick, MD.
- Miles and Gayda were sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling for further training and development.
- On May 7, 2003, Miles and Gail Kim defeated Passion and Molly Holly in Louisville, KY.
- In June 2003, Miles returned to WWE television as Shaniqua, the manager for the Basham brothers.
- At the October 21, 2003 “Smackdown” taping in Albany, NY, Shaniqua guided the Bashman’s over Eddy and Chavo Guerrero for the WWE Tag Team title.
- Following the No Way Out 2004 PPV, WWE sent Miles back to OVW.
- In November 2004, WWE and Miles parted ways.