Feb 21, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Fred Sampson
Weight: 255 lbs.
Date of birth: November 2
Hometown: Hollywood, CA
Pro debut: 2002
Trained by: Kevin Knight
Finishing move: Running Powerslam
– Sampson agreed to a WWE developmental deal in 2009.
– With the ring name Darren Young, he was moved to the NXT roster in February 2010.
– After the NXT rookies invaded Raw, the NXT 7 were granted contracts on June 21, 2010.
– At No Way Out ’12, the Prime Time Players (Titus O’Neil and Darren Young) defeated Primo and Epico (with A.W. and Rosa Mendes), The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso), and Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel
– On January 31, 2014, The Prime Time Players separated after O’Neil turned on Young
– On April 12, 2014, Young suffered an injury in a house show match against Fandango. He was expected to be out of action for 4-6 months