Real name: Elizabeth Ann Hulette
Weight: 115 lbs.
Date of birth: November 19, 1960
Date of death: May 1, 2003
Hometown: Frankfort, KY
Pro debut: May 1985
– In the summer of 1985, Elizabeth made her wrestling debut as valet for her then husband “Macho Man” Randy Savage.
– In 1986, Elizabeth became the obsession of George “The Animal” Steele’s, which led to a feud between Savage and Steele.
– While the Honkey Tonk Man and the Hart Foundation attacked Savage, Elizabeth ran to the locker room for help. She returned with Hulk Hogan, who cleared the ring. This new alliance between Hogan and Savage was dubbed The Mega-Powers.
– Elizabeth was in Savage’s corner at WrestleMania IV as the “Macho Man” won a sixteen-man tournament to capture the WWF title.
– In 1989, Savage became jealous of Elizabeth’s success, which led to a split between the couple. Savage believed Hogan had all along wanted Elizabeth for himself.
– At WrestleMania V, Hogan and Savage squared off for the WWF title with Elizabeth in a neutral corner. During the match, Elizabeth slapped Savage and sided with Hogan who won the title.
– Elizabeth disappeared from the wrestling scene following Summerslam ’89, only to return at WrestleMania VI. It was a one-time deal to be in the corner of Dusty Rhodes and Sapphire.
– Elizabeth once again resurfaced at WrestleMania VII. Savage was attacked by his new valet Sherrie, and Elizabeth ran to the ring and stopped her.
– At Summerslam ’91, Savage and Elizabeth were “married” at Madison Squared Garden. In real life, their marriage was falling apart.
– In 1992, Ric Flair entered the WWF and claimed that Elizabeth had been with him before she met Savage. Elizabeth once again vanished and the couple officially divorced.
– Elizabeth returned to the wrestling business in January 1996, this time with the rival WCW. She once again was aligned with Hogan and Savage.
– On February 11, 1996, Elizabeth turned against Savage and helped Flair capture the WCW title in St. Petersburg, FL.
– Later in 1996, Elizabeth joined the New World Order.
– In 1997, Savage joined the NWO himself, and the “Macho Man” and Elizabeth were once again reunited.
– Savage and Elizabeth eventually feuded with Diamond Dallas Page and his wife Kimberly.
– When Savage was kicked out of the NWO, Elizabeth remained loyal to her ex-husband.
– At Spring Stampede ’98, Elizabeth took the full force of a Stinger splash. She remained off television for about a month.
– When Elizabeth returned, she once again became apart of the NWO as Eric Bischoff’s personal assistant.
– On the January 4, 1999 episode of “Nitro,” Elizabeth accused Goldberg of stalking her. The false charges tied up Goldberg long enough to prevent him from facing Kevin Nash for the WCW title.
– With the NWO split up into two factions, Elizabeth joined the WolfPac. (Elizabeth took some time off to get a breast augmentation).
– At SuperBrawl IX, the Outsiders put up Elizabeth’s hair vs. Rey Mysterio’s mask. The Wolfpac were the victors.
– On September 27, 1999, Elizabeth became The “Total Package’s” (no longer to be called Lex Luger) new manager.
– On November 22, 1999, the “Total Package” arranged to have a match between Meng and Elizabeth. Sting eventually saved her.
– A week later, Luger tossed Elizabeth in a mud pit. Sting arrived and pushed Luger in as well.
– At Starrcade ’99, Elizabeth and the Package reunited as she nailed Sting with a baseball bat.
– The “Nature Boy” joined Luger and Elizabeth as “Team Package.”
– In August 2000, Elizabeth was released by WCW.
– On August 1, 2000, Elizabeth was voted into the GERWECK.NET Hall of Fame.