Jan 14, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Glen Ruth
Weight: 245 lbs.
Date of birth: June 13
From: Seattle, WA
Pro debut: 1991
Trained by: Larry Sharpe
Finishing move: The Stage Dive
- The Headbangers (Mosh and Thrasher) captured the HWA Tag Team title in January 1996. Due to their WWF commitments, the duo were eventually stripped of the title.
- The Headbangers defeated Dirty T-Ex and Psycho Ric on June 8, 1996 to become the first ICW Streetfight tag team champions in Detroit, MI.
- On June 30, 1996, the Headbangers defeated Glenn Osbourne and Dark Rebel for the NEWF tag team title in Dundalk, MD.
- The Headbangers beat Adam Flash and Nick Tarantino in College Park, MD for the NEWF tag team title on September 14, 1996.
- On November 11, 1996, the Headbangers defeated Osbourne and Dark Rebel for their third NEWF Tag Team title.
- Mosh and Thrasher won a four-team elimination match over Doug Furnas and Phil Lafon, the Blackjacks, and the Godwinns at Wrestlemania XIII.
- At Wrestlemania XIV, the Headbangers competed in a fifteen-team battle royal. The Legion of Doom were the victors.
- Mosh and Thrasher defeated the Road Warriors, the Godwinns, and Owen Hart and the British Bulldog to capture the vacant WWF World Tag Team title on September 7, 1997, at “Ground Zero.”
- The Headbangers defeated Marc Mero and the artist formerly known as Goldust at the “No Way Out” pay-per-view. Mosh used a small package to pin Mero.
- On February 17, 1998, the Headbangers defeated the Rock ‘n’ Roll Express for the NWA World Tag Team title.
- Mosh and Thrasher defeated the Grungers (Skank and Gutterboy) on March 15, 1998 for the MECW tag team title in Martinsburg, WV.
- The Headbangers and Taka Michinoku defeated Kaientai at the 1998 King of the Ring.
- On August 16, 1998, Mosh and Thrasher won a eight team tournament to capture the MCW tag teamt title in Baltimore, MD.
- At the 1998 Judgment Day, the Headbangers won via disqualification over the New Age Outlaws when Road Dogg nailed Mosh with a boombox.
- The Headbangers defeated the Legion of Doom at the 1998 “Capital Carnage” European pay-per-view.
- Mosh and Thrasher defeated the Oddities’ Kurrgan and Golga at the 1998 “Rock Bottom” event.
- Headbanger Mosh pinned Romeo Valentine on April 8, 1999 for the MCW title in Baltimore, MD.
- Due to an injury suffered by Thrasher, Mosh became Chaz, and received a mild single’s push. Marianna managed Chaz.
- Thrasher exposed Marianna as the person behind her “beatings.” Shortly afterwards, Mosh and Thrasher reunited as the Headbangers.
- June 2000, The Headbangers split up as thrasher retired due to serious injury repercussions.