Jan 14, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Perry Satullo
Weight: 234 lbs.
Date of birth: October 25, 1966
Born: Cleveland, OH
Pro debut: 1988
Resides: Long Island, NY
Trained by: Killer Kowalski
Finishing move: Top Rope Elbow Drop
– In 1990, Saturn popped up in the United States Wrestling Association.
– On December 6, 1991, Saturn defeated Bill Wilcox for the IWF Light Heavyweight title in Andover, MA.
– Saturn pinned Tony Ulysses in Billerca, MA on January 8, 1993 for the same title.
– Saturn captured Killer Kowalski’s IWF Tag Team title with Terra Ryzing (Triple H).
– Perry against resurfaced with the USWA promotion from 1993 to 1995, this time arriving with a tag team partner.
– On May 2, 1994, the Eliminators (Saturn and John Kronus) defeated Eddie Gilbert and Brian Christopher for the USWA Tag Team title.
– During the same time frame, Saturn spent time with the WAR promotion in Japan.
– Perry joined Extreme Championship Wrestling in 1995.
– On February 3, 1996, the Eliminators defeated Mikey Whipwreck and Cactus Jack for the ECW World Tag Team title.
– At Hardcore Heaven ’96, the Eliminators defeated the Gangstas (New Jack and Mustafa Saed) and the Bruise Brothers in separate matches.
– The Eliminators beat Sabu and Rob Van Dam at the 1996 November to Remember.
– Saturn and Kronus defeated Sabu and Mikey Whipwreck at Heatwave ’96 in Philadelphia.
– The Eliminators claimed their second ECW World Tag Team title on December 20, 1996, defeating the Gangstas in Middleton, NY.
– On April 13, 1997, the Eliminators defeated the Dudley Boyz for the ECW World Tag Team titles in Philadelphia, PA.
– In the summer of 1997, Saturn signed with World Championship Wrestling.
– Saturn pinned the Disco Inferno for the WCW Television title on November 3, 1997 in Philadelphia.
– Chris Benoit submitted to Saturn at Starrcade ’97 in a no disqualification match in the Nation’s capitol.
– At Road Wild ’98, Saturn beat Raven and Chris Kanyon in a “falls count anywhere” match when Saturn pinned Raven.
– Saturn defeated Raven at the 1998 Fall Brawl in Winston-Salem, NC.
– At Halloween Havoc ’98, Saturn pinned Lodi.
– At the 1999 Uncensored, Saturn defeated Chris Jericho in a dog collar match.
– On May 10, 1999, Raven and Saturn defeated Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio Jr. for the WCW World Tag Team title in St. Louis, MO.
– Benoit and Saturn defeated the New Jersey Triad for the WCW World Tag Team titles on June 10, 1999.
– Saturn, Shane Douglas, Dean Malenko, and Benoit formed the Revolution.
– At the 1999 Road Wild, Saturn, Douglas, and Malenko beat Barry Windham, Curt Hennig, and Bobby Duncum Jr. when Saturn pinned Duncum.
– Upon his request, World Championship Wrestling granted Saturn a full release from the company on January 25, 2000.
– Saturn, Benoit, Malenko, and Guerrero made their WWF debuts six days later on “Raw,” forming the Radicalz.
– With Terri in his corner, Saturn defeated Guerrero for the European title at Fully Loaded 2000.
– In the fall of 2000, Saturn reformed the Radicalz with Benoit, Malenko, and Guerrero.
– At Survivor Series ’00 in Tampa, FL, the Radicalz defeated Chyna, Billy Gunn, K-Kwik, and the Road Dogg in an elimination match. The survivors were Saturn and Benoit.
– On May 5, 2001 at Insurrextion in London, England, Saturn and Malenko downed the Holly “cousins,” Hardcore and Crash.
– At the 2001 Brian Pillman Memorial show in Cincinnati, OH, Saturn and Malenko defeated Raven and Justin Credible.
– At Unforgiven in Pittsburgh, PA, Saturn gained revenge on Raven by pinning him after he put Perry’s precious “Moppy” through a wood chipper on “Raw.”
– In March 2002, Saturn suffered a knee injury that required surgery.
– In November 2002, Saturn’s WWE contract was bought out.
– On December 26, 2002, Saturn, Norman Smiley and the Ultimo Dragon defeated Masaaki Mochizuki, Arakan, and Toru Owashi at the Korakuen Hall in Japan.
– On March 26, 2003, Saturn, the Sandman, Brian Lee, and Slash defeated Christopher Daniels, Elix Skipper, and the Harris brothers on a NWA TNA PPV.