Jan 14, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Monty Brown
Weight: 275 lbs.
Date of birth: April 3, 1970
From: Saginaw, MI
Pro debut: 2000
Trained by: Dan Severn
Finishing move: The Pounce
- Brown played linebacker in the NFL from 1993 – 1996. He played for the Buffalo Bills from 1993-1995, and spent 1996 with the New England Patroits.
- On April 14, 2004, Brown defeated Sabu in a “falls count anywhere” match.
- At the Victory Road PPV in Orlando, FL, Brown defeated Abyss and Raven in a “monster’s ball” (hardcore) match.
- At the Turning Point PPV in Orlando, Brown defeated Abyss in a Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…“Serengeti Survival” match.
- Brown defeated Kevin Nash and Diamond Dallas Page at the 2005 Final Resolution PPV to earn a NWA title shot against Jeff Jarrett.
- At Against All Odds, Brown and DDP defeated Bobby Roode and Eric Young.
- At Destination X, Brown turned heel in the main event, allowing Jeff Jarrett to retain the NWA title.
- At the 2005 Hard Justice PPV, Brown and the Outlaw defeated Ron Killings and Diamond Dallas Page.
- The Alpha Male and Kip James defeated Ron Killings and Konnan in a “no disqualification” match at No Surrender.
- At the 2005 Unbreakable PPV, Brown and Kip James defeated Apollo and Lance Hoyt.
- At Bound for Glory, Brown pinned Lance Hoyt.
- Brown pinned Jeff Hardy at the 2005 Genesis PPV.
- On November 16, 2006, WWE’s web site confirmed that Brown has signed with the company.
- Brown debuted as Marquis Cor Von on the January 16, 2007 edition of ECW on Sci Fi, and defeated Cassidy Reilly.
- WWE released Brown on September 19, 2007.