Real name: William Jones
Weight: 240 lbs.
Date of birth: 1975
From: East Orange, NJ
Pro debut: 1998
Trained by: Larry Sharpe
Finishing move: Chilly Driver
– Chilly Willy debuted in Extreme Championship Wrestling in early 2000.
– At ECW Guilty As Charged 2001, Balls Mahoney and Chill Willy fought Simon Diamond and Swinger to a no-contest because Rhyno attacked all four wrestlers. This was William’s last ECW appearance.
– On September 15, 2004, Jones signed a WWE developmental contract.
– Chilly Willy defeated Seven on November 17, 2004 in his OVW debut.
– In April 2005, Chilly Willy was released by WWE.
– In April 2007, Jones appeared at EAW (Eastern All-Star Wrestling) located out of Eden NC, Jones was the number one contender for the EAW Heavyweight Championship that was currently being held by “Cowboy” Mike Dalton.