Jan 8, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Kris Pavone
Weight: 215 lbs.
Date of birth: May 2, 1980
Hometown: Youngtown, OH
Pro debut: 2001
Trained by: Danny Davis
Finishing move: Neckbreaker
- On June 27, 2003, Adrenaline (Cage and partner John “Tank” Toland) defeated Lance Cade and Mark Jindrak to win the OVW (Ohio Valley Wrestling) Tag Team title.
- In November 2003, Cage signed a WWE Developmental contract.
- On March 3, 2004, Cage and Toland defeated Nova and Aaron Stevens in Louisville, KY to capture the OVW Tag Team title.
- On February 8, 2006 in Louisville, KY, Cage and the Miz defeated Chet the Jett and Seth Skyfire for the OVW Southern Tag belts.
- Cage was released by WWE in March 2006.
- After returning to WWE developmental, Cage debuted in ECW as Caylen Coft in late 2009.
- On November 19, 2010, Croft was released by WWE.