Jan 8, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Chris Wright
Weight: 245 lbs.
Date of birth: January 7, 1970
Hometown: Emit, NC
Pro debut: December 4, 1993
Trained at: WCW Power Plant
Finishing move: Spinbuster
- On May 14, 1994, C.W. and Pat Anderson captured the CCWA (Carolina Championship Wrestling Alliance) Tag Team title from the Country Club, Jimmy Cicero and Steve Storm in Smithfield, NC.
- In April 1995, The Anderson’s defeated the Iron Chief and Nuclear Assassin for the CCWA Tag Team title.
- C.W and Pat Anderson relieved Guido Falcone and Jimmie Torture in Durham, NC of the SCW (Southern Champion Wrestling) Tag Team title on May 18, 1996.
- On June 7, 1997, C.W. and Pat Anderson beat the Rock ‘N’ Roll Express for their third CCWA Tag Team title.
- In October 1997, Anderson defeated Dirty Mike for the CCWA title in Selma, NC.
- The Northern Exposure (Anderson and Cueball Carmichael) defeated Frank Parker and Roger Anderson on November 22, 1997 for the SCW Tag Team title.
- On January 17, 1998, C.W. and Pat Anderson beat Carmichael and Christian York for the SCW Tag Team title. This occurred after C.W. and Carmichael had a falling out.
- Anderson pinned Otto Schwanz for the SCW North Carolina title on December 3, 1998 in Raleigh, NC.
- After entering ECW, Anderson became apart of the Dangerous Alliance with “Beautiful” Bill Wyles, managed by Lou E. Dangerously (the former Sign Guy Dudley).
- At the Massacre on 34th Street PPV, Anderson upset Tommy Dreamer.
- On December 21, 2002 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Anderson and Simon Diamond defeated the SAT (Joe L and Jose Maximo) on a Major League Wrestling show.
- Anderson unified the PWF Television and U.S. titles by defeating Christopher Daniels on March 16, 2003 in Pottstown, PA.
- On May 2, 2003, Anderson and Steve Corino defeated Shin’ya Hashimoto and Naoya Ogawa in Tokyo, Japan to win the NWA Intercontinental Tag Team title.
- The Extreme Horsemen (Anderson and Diamond) defeated P.J. Friedman and Steve Williams in a tournament final to become the MLW Global Tag Team champions on May 9, 2003 in Orlando, FL.
- On March 27, 2005 in Tokyo, Anderson defeated Kohei Sato to win the vacate United National title.
- In the spring of 2006, Anderson signed with WWE to be apart of the new ECW roster.
- On January 18, 2007, WWE released Anderson.