Jan 8, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Brian Lee Harris
Weight: 247 lbs.
Born: November 26, 1966
From: Murfreeboro, TN
Pro debut: 1988
Finishing move: Chokeslam
- On November 19, 1988, Lee captured the vacated CWA (Continental Wrestling Association) title.
- Lee and Robert Fuller defeated Jeff Jarrett and Mil Mascaras on June 23, 1989 in Dallas, TX for the WCWA (World Class Wrestling Association) Tag Team title.
- On December 1, 1989, Lee and Fuller defeated Jeff Jarrett and Matt Borne in finals of a tournament to claim the vacant USWA (United Stated Wrestling Association) Tag Team title.
- Lee and Fuller beat Rex King and Steve Doll on February 6, 1990 in Memphis, TN for the USWA Tag Team title.
- On August 11, 1990, Lee and Don Harris defeated King and Joey Maggs to capture the USWA Tag Team title.
- Lee and Harris regained the USWA Tag Team title on September 11, 1990 from Jarrett and Jeff Gaylord in Memphis.
- Lee pinned Buddy Landell, the Dirty White Boy, and Paul Orndorff to become the first SMW (Smoky Mountain Wrestling) champion on May 22, 1992 in Knoxville, TN.
- On April 2, 1993, Lee pinned Kevin Sullivan in a “singapore spike” match at Bluegrass Brawl in Pikeville, KY.
- On April 19, 1993, Lee defeated Bobby Eaton in Barbourville, KY for the SMW “beat the champ” title.
- At Volunteer Slam II on May 9, 1993, Lee defeated Stan Lane. Later on the show, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Express, Fuller, Jimmy Golden and Lee beat the Heavenly Bodies (Pritchard and Lane), Killer Kyle, Kevin Sullivan and Tazmaniac in a “rage in a cage” match.
- Lee and Tim Horner beat Dutch Mantel and Jimmy Golden on May 15, 1993.
- On July 17, 1993, Lee (with Tammy Fytch in his corner) defeated Tracey Smothers to regain the SMW title.
- On August 14, 1993, Lee defeated Smothers in a “coal miner’s glove” match to retain the SMW title.
- Lee and Chris Candido (managed by Fytch) defeated Rock ‘n’ Roll Express on April 23, 1994 to win the SMW Tag Team title.
- At Volunteer Slam III on May 20, 1994, Lee and Candido beat the Rock ‘n’ Roll Express.
- On August 6, 1994, Lee and Candido beat the Rock ‘n’ Roll Express in a “Morton’s hair vs. Tammy Fytch’s hair” match to win the SMW Tag Team title in Johnson City, TN.
- On November 7, 1994, Lee defeated The Nightmare to win the vacant SMW “beat the champ” title in Oakwood, VA.
- Lee defeated Brian Christopher on April 3, 1995 in Memphis to claim the USWA Southern title.
- A week after the title was declared held up, Lee again defeated on April 17, 1995 to regain the Southern title.
- Lee agreed to join the WWF in 1995, and became a member of Ted DiBiase’s Million Dollar Corporation. For a time, Lee posed at the “fake” Undertaker.
- At ECW’s House Party in Philadelphia, PA on January 11, 1997, Lee defeated Terry Funk.
- In 1997, Lee joined the Disciples of Apocalypse in the WWF, and was referred to as Chainz.
- At Badd Blood on October 5, 1997, Chainz, Crush, Eight Ball and Skull defeated Savio Vega, Jesus Castillo, Jose Estrada Jr. and Miguel Perez Jr.
- At the 1998 No Way Out, Ken Shamrock, Ahmed Johnson, Chainz, Skull and Eight Ball downed Faarooq, Mark Henry, Kama Mustafa, Rocky Maivia and D-Lo Brown.
- Lee joined NWA TNA and became apart of Father Jim Mitchell’s Disciples of the New Church faction.
- On November 13, 2002, Lee and Slash defeated NWA World Tag Team champions, America’s Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm), to win the belts.