Dec 3, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Sylvester Terkay
Weight: 305 lbs.
Date of birth: December 4, 1970
From: Washington, PA
Pro debut: 2000
Trained by: UPW
Finishing move: Reverse
- Terkay won the 1993 NCAA championship at North Carolina State.
- In February 1999, Terkay won a battle royal in Mission Viejo, CA to become the first UPW (Ultimate Pro Wrestling) champion.
- After training with Rick Bassman with UPW, Terkay signed a WWF developmental deal, and assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling.
- After being released by the WWF, Terkay returned to UPW.
- In 2001, Terkay joined the Zero-One promotion in Japan. In Japan, Terkay became the Predator.
- On December 15, 2002 in Tokyo, the Predator pinned Nathan Jones in a “steel cage” match.
- The Predator and John Heidenreich defeated Kintaro Kanemura and Shin’ya Hashimoto on May 29, 2003 in Tokyo.
- On July 4, 2003, the Predator defeated Steve Corino for the Zero-One U.S. title.
- On October 13, 2003 in Fukuoka, Japan, the Predator defeated Mike Knox to regain the Zero-One U.S. title.
- Predator punched out Mauiricio DaSliva in thirteen seconds on New Year’s Eve ’03 in a MMA match.
- On March 7, 2004, the Predator defeated Dan Bobish in Yokohama, Japan.
- In May 2006, Terkay resigned with World Wrestling Entertainment.
- Terkay debuted with Elijah Burke on the July 28, 2006 edition of “Smackdown.”
- Terkay and Burke were both moved to the ECW roster in October 2006.
- At ECW’s December to Dismember, Terkay and Burke defeated The FBI (Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke).
- On January 18, 2007, WWE released Terkay for a second time.