Nov 30, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Jacqueline Moore
Weight: 117 lbs.
Date of birth: January 6, 1964
From: Dallas, TX
Pro debut: 1989
Trained by: Skandor Akbar
Finishing move: DDT
- Moore met General Skandor Akbar at a gym in Dallas, TX, and asked him to train her.
- Moore made her ring debut as “Sweet Georgia Brown.”
- In 1990, Moore joined the now defunct United States Wrestling Association promotion as “Miss Texas.” She competed against both men and women.
- On April 26, 1991, Sweet Georgia Brown defeated Sweet Sherri for the USWA (Dallas version) Women’s title.
- Miss Texas became the first USWA (Memphis version) Women’s champion on March 2, 1992.
- On August 24, 1992, Miss Texas won her second USWA title from Lauren Davenport.
- Miss Texas captured the USWA title for a third time on October 16, 1992, defeating Moondog Fifi.
- Miss Texas captured her forth USWA title on November 23, 1992, defeating Davenport in Memphis, TN.
- On May 5, 1993, Miss Texas captured her fifth USWA title from Leslie Belanger.
- Miss Texas led PG-13 to a USWA Tag Team title on August 29, 1994.
- On November 22, 1995, Miss Texas pinned Tasha Simone for the USWA title.
- In January 1996, Miss Texas claimed her seventh and eighth USWA Women’s title.
- In January 1997, Moore arrived in World Championship Wrestling, introduced as Kevin Sullivan’s girlfriend.
- The arrival of Moore led to a Sullivan and Jacqueline vs. Chris Benoit and Woman feud.
- When Sullivan lost a retirement match against Benoit, Jackie hooked up with Harlem Heat.
- Jacqueline pinned then WCW Television champion the Disco Inferno in a non-title match.
- After Moore was released by WCW, she returned to the Memphis area until accepting a contract offer from the WWF.
- Jacqueline managed Marc Mero, which led to a feud against Sable.
- At Fully Loaded ’98, Sable arrived with her chest only covered by a pair of hands – painted in body paint for her scheduled bikini contest with Jacqueline. The next night on “Raw,” Jacqueline was awarded a trophy as a result of Sable being disqualified.
- On September 15, 1998, Jacqueline defeated Sable for the vacant WWF Women’s title in Sacramento, CA.
- On December 27, 1998, Jacqueline and Terri Runnels formed PMS (Pretty Mean Sisters).
- On April 18, 1999, Tiger Ali Singh promised $500 to anyone who would massage his feet. PMS made their way down to the ring, but after the massage he would only pay them $250, but PMS had an ace up their sleeve as their new love “slave” Meat (Shawn Stasiak) attacked Singh.
- A short time later, Ryan Shamrock joined PMS.
- When Terri forced Meat to kiss her feet on the August 1, 1999 “Sunday Night Heat,” Jacquelin and Terri parted ways.
- On the September 6, 1999 episode of “Raw,” Jacqueline received a guitar shot from Jeff Jarrett after their scheduled match.
- Jacqueline clashed with Ivory at “Smackdown,” November 25, 1999, in a “Gravy Bowl” match. Jacqueline won the match in quick fashion and was rewarded with a trophy.
- Jacqueline pinned Harvina (Harvey Whippleman) for the WWF Women’s title on February 1, 2000, in Detroit, MI.
- On the July 2, 2000 episode of “Sunday Night Heat,” Jacqueline accepted Dean Malenko’s challenge to a WWF Light Heavyweight match.
- After attacking WWF Women’s champion Lita on the October 2, 2000 episode of “Raw,” Jacqueline teamed with Lo Down to defeat Lita and the Hardy Boyz in a six person tag three nights later on “Smackdown.”
- Jacqueline spent her Thanksgiving ’00 filming an episode of UPN’s series “Freedom.”
- On the January 15, 2001 edition of “Raw,” Jacqueline defeated Trish Stratus in a “spanking” match.
- During the spring of 2001, Jacqueline, Al Snow, Tazz, and Tori served as trainers for MTV’s “Tough Enough.”
- At the 2002 Royal Rumble, Jacqueline was the special guest referee for the Stratus-Jazz WWF Women’s title match.
- On the April 15, 2002 episode of “Raw,” Jacqueline pinned Crash Holly.
- At Insurrextion ’02 in London, England, Jacqueline and Stratus defeated Molly Holly and Jazz.
- On the December 2, 2002 edition of “Raw,” Jacqueline defeated WWE Women’s champion Victoria in a non-title match.
- At the May 4, 2004 “Smackdown” taping in Tucson, AZ, Jacqueline defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. for the WWE Cruiserweight title.
- In June 2004, WWE released Jacqueline.
- Jacqueline accepted Trinity’s open challenge at the Victory Road ’05 PPV.
- Jacqueline took care of Gail Kim at the 2007 Final Resolution PPV, and hugged James Storm.
- At Against All Odds ’07, Moore and James Storm defeated Gail Kim and Petey Williams.
- Moore and Storm defeated Williams and Kim at Destination X in a “double bull rope” match.
- Beer Money (Storm and Robert Roode with Jacqueline) defeated LAX at Hard Justice ’08 in Trenton, NJ to capture the TNA World Tag Team titles.