Real name: Shigeki Sato
Weight: 214 lbs.
Date of birth: August 17, 1969
From: Odate City, Japan
Pro debut: June 5, 1991
Finishing move: Diving Senton
– On May 6, 1995, Togo defeated Danny Collins in Nakayama, Yamagata, Japan for the British Commonwealth Junior Heavyweight title.
– In Japan, Kaientai DX consisted of Togo, Taka Michinoku, Shiryu, Shoichi Funaki and Mens Teioh.
– At Michinoku Pro Wrestling’s third Anniversary show on October 10, 1996, Kaientai DX beat Gran Hamada, Super Delfin, Gran Naniwa, Tiger Mask IV and Masato Yakushiji .
– During the fall of 1996, Togo and Teioh won the Michinoku Futaritabi Tag Team League.
– Togo competed at ECW’s first PPV dubbed “Barely Legal” on April 13, 1997.
– On May 3, 1997, Togo, Teioh, Koji Kanemoto, Shinjiro Ohtani and Hanzo Nakajima beat Hamada, Super Delfin, the Great Sasuke, El Samurai and Norio Honoga in two straight falls in Osaka, Japan.
– In the WWF, Kaientai (which included Togo, Teioh, Funaki and Michinoku) were manged by Yamaguchi-san.
– With no plan to push them, Togo and Teioh requested and were granted their releases from the WWF.
– On March 10, 2001, Togo, the Great Sasuke and Hamada beat Pentagon, Sasuke the Great and Apache in Tokyo, Japan.
– On July 1, 2001, Togo pinned Chocoflake Kaichi in Hyogo, Japan.
– Togo and Gedo won the 2001 Michinoku Futaritabi 2001 Tag Team League in November 2001 in Akita, Japan. In the process, Togo and Gedo captured the UWA/UWF Intercontinental Tag Team titles.
– Togo won a 16-man round-robin tournament in Sendai, Japan on August 25, 2002 to become the first Tohoku Junior Heavyweight champion.
– On June 8, 2003 in Hamamatsu, Japan, Togo and Takao Omori defeated Kensuke Sasaki and Tomohiro Ishii.
– At Michinoku Pro’s 10th Anniversary show on November 2, 2003, Togo, Teioh, Michinoku, Hanzo Nakajima, and Shiryu (Kaz Hayashi) defeated Jinsei Shinzaki, Hayate, Kesen Numa-jiro, Kazuya Yuasa and Chi-Nen Hokkai in Tokyo.
– Togo and Michinoku defeated Jado and Gedo in Tokyo on May 7, 2007 to capture the IWGP Junior Tag Team titles.