Nov 15, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Francisco Pantoja Islas
Weight: 195 lbs.
Date of birth: December 3, 1973
From: Tulancingo, Hidalgo, Mexico
Pro debut: February 1988
Trained by: Rey Pantera
Finishing move: Asai Moonsault
– Super Crazy joined AAA in 1995.
– Super Crazy competed in the tournament to crown a WWF Light Heavyweight champion as Super Loco in late 1997.
– In Mexico, Super Crazy feuded with Venum Black, and eventually took his mask on March 6, 1998.
– Super Crazy arrived in ECW in late 1998.
– At Living Dangerously ’99 in Asbury, NJ, Super Crazy defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri.
– Super Crazy beat Taka Michinoku at the 1999 Hardcore Heaven.
– At the Heatwave ’99 PPV in Dayton, OH, Super Crazy downed Little Guido.
– On January 9, 2000, Super Crazy and Tajiri defeated Jerry Lynn and Little Guido at the Guilty As Charged PPV.
– At Living Dangerously ’00 in Danbury, CT, Super Crazy defeated Little Guido and Rhino to capture the ECW World Television title.
– Super Crazy captured the IWA (Puerto Rico) Junior Heavyweight title on December 10, 2000 from Shane Hill in Moca, Puerto Rico.
– Super Crazy gained the UWA Junior Heavyweight title on February 24, 2001 in Bayamón, Puerto Rico.
– On June 23, 2001, Super Crazy claimed his second IWA Junior Heavyweight title from El Lobo (Andy Anderson) in BayamÃ³n, Puerto Rico.
– On July 21, 2001, Super Crazy captured the IWA Hardcore title from La Momia Zaruxx in Levittown, Toa Baja, Puerto Rico.
– Thanks for the 24/7 rule, Super Crazy captured nine IWA Hardcore titles.
– Super Crazy claimed his third IWA Junior Heavyweight title on July 28, 2001 from Crash Holly in Carolina, Puerto Rico.
– On February 23, 2002, Super Crazy beat Eddy Guerrero at the ECW Arena in Philadelphia, PA to become the first IWA (Puerto Rico) Intercontinental champion.
– Super Crazy won the IWA Intercontinental title for a second time on April 13, 2002 in Bayamón, Puerto Rico via forfeit from El Lobo.
– On December 18, 2004, Super Crazy defeated Tatsuhito Takaiwa in Chiba to capture the UPW/Zero-One/World-1 International Junior Heavyweight title.
– In the spring of 2005, Super Crazy signed a three year contract to join World Wrestling Entertainment.
– At ECW’s One Night Stand PPV, Super Crazy defeated Tajiri and Little Guido (Nunzio) in a “Three Way Dance Rules” match.
– Super Crazy, Juventud (Guerrera) and Psicosis debuted on the June 23, 2005 episode of “Smackdown” as the Mexicools.
– The Mexicools defeated the bWo in a six man tag team match at the 2005 Great American Bash.
– On December 23, 2005, Super Crazy and Nicho (Psicosis) defeated Chuck Palumbo and Crazy Boy in Tajuana.
– Super Crazy arrived on “Raw” on September 4, 2006, and pinned Chris Masters.
– During the 2008 Supplemental draft on June 25, 2008, Super Crazy was moved to the ECW roster.
– On November 5, 2008, Super Crazy was granted his WWE release.