Nov 11, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Leonardo Carrera
Weight: 200 lbs.
Date of birth: July 9, 1961
From: Tijuana, Mexico
Pro debut: 1985
Trained by: Luis Canales
Finishing move: Moonsault
- On September 23, 1991, Amigo Ultra (Damien), Akihito Ichihara and Ultracito beat Pandita, Yukihide Ueno and Chicito for FMW’s (Frontier Martial Arts Wrestling in Japan) Fall Spectacular.
- On December 20, 1991, Ultraman 2000 (Damien), Kiss and Aguila de Americano captured the WWA (World Wrestling Asscoation) World Trios title from the American Mercenaries in Tijuana, Mexico. The victorious trio would regain the title in November 1995.
- On May 16, 1992, Ultraman 2000, Super Muneco, Ultra Tiger and defeated Bull Rider, Ghengis Khan and the Shooter in Los Angeles, CA.
- Amigo Ultra and Ultramancito defeated Valtanian 1 and 2 on September 19, 1992 at FMW’s Fall Spectular.
- On May 5, 1995 in Kawasaki, Japan, Amigo Ultra and Ultra Taro beat Battle Ranger and Mach Hayato at FMW’s Sixth Anniversary show.
- Ultraman 2000 became the first IWAS (International Wrestling All Stars) World Light Heavyweight champion in Aguascalientes, Mexico on January 31, 1996.
- In March 1996, Ultraman 2000 claimed the WWA World Middleweight title.
- Ultraman 2000 regained the IWAS Light Heavyweight title on June 21, 1996 from Mascara Sagrada Jr. in Tijuana.
- For a time in WCW, Damien was called Galaxy.
- On July 20, 2002, Mexico’s Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween) won a four corner elimination match in Pico Rivera, CA to become the first XPW (Xtreme Pro Wrestling) Tag Team champions.
- On September 27, 2002, La Familia (Damien, Halloween, and Nicho El Millonario) defeated Los Infernales (Satanico, El Averno, and El Mephisto) for the Mexico D.F. National Trios title.
- Mexico’s Most Wanted defeated Youthanazia (Josh Prohibition and M-Dogg 20) on January 17, 2003 to retain the XPW Tag Team title in Philadelphia, PA.
- On July 19, 2003, Damien and Halloween won a single night tournament in Industry, CA to capture the Revolution Pro Tag Team title.