Real name: Alicia Nicole Webb
Weight: 103 lbs.
Date of birth: May 4, 1979
From: Houston, TX
Trained by: Ken Shamrock
Pro debut: December 1998
– Webb was introduced to WWF fans as Ryan Shamrock, Ken’s sister.
– On the January 25, 1999 edition of “Raw”, Val Venis showed a video of himself and Ryan in the shower.
– At WWF’s “St. Valentines’s Day Massacre”, Ryan lead Venis past her brother. During the match she slapped Ken in the face.
– On the February 15, 1999 episode of “Raw”, Ryan was dumped by Venis. Billy Gunn then comforted her.
– Goldust kissed Ryan on the March 1, 1999 edition of “Raw.”
– Ryan was spanked by The Blue Meanie on the March 22, 1999 episode of “Raw.”
– At Wrestlemania XV, Ryan was in Goldust’s corner, along with The Blue Meanie, in the four way elimination match for the WWF Intercontinental Championship. She accidentally pulled the leg of Goldust and after the match he kicked her to the curb.
– On the April 5, 1999 episode of “Raw”, Ryan was “scarified” by The Undertaker.
– On the May 16, 1999 edition of “Heat”, Ryan re-appeared on WWF television and joined PMS. They began to valet for Meat (Shawn Stasiak).
– In the summer of 1999, Alicia Webb was released by the World Wrestling Federation.
– She next turned up in WCW as Symphony, valeting for The Maestro.
– On the February 21, 2000 episode of “Nitro”, Symphony turned Buff Bagwell down for a date.
– In summer 2000, WCW announced that Webb had been released from her contract.
– At NWA-TNA’s Inaugural PPV, Webb came down to the ring during a match between The Johnsons, Psicosis and “Cowboy” James Storm.
– In 2007, Webb resurfaced with her then boyfriend Sean Waltman in Mexico’s AAA promotion.