Nov 9, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Ryan Wilson
Weight: 295 lbs.
Date of birth:
From: Williamsburg, KY
Pro debut: 2001
Finishing move: F-5
- Wilson joined TNA in September 2003 as one-half of a heel tag team, Redshirt Security, with Kevin Northcutt.
- Wilson later became Titus in TNA, and served as the bodyguard of Johnny Fairplay.
- During the summer of 2005, Wilson’s TNA contract expired. He signed a WWE developmental contract on November 14, 2005.
- In Ohio Valley Wrestling, Wilson became Tytus.
- After yet another name change, Duncan defeated Chet the Jet on October 29, 2006 to capture the OVW heavyweight title.
- WWE released Wilson in November 2007.