Real name: Shannon Brian Moore
Weight: 175 lbs.
Date of birth: July 27, 1979
From: Cameron, NC
Pro debut: April 8, 1995
Trained at: WCW Powerplant
Finishing move: Halo
– Moore and Shane Helms formed “The Bad Street Boys” with Joey Matthews and Christian York for NWA Worldwide.
– Moore and Helms defeated Kaz Hayashi and Blitzkrieg in their WCW debuts.
– 3 Count (Evan Karagias, Helms, and Moore) debuted on the December 23, 1999 episode of “Thunder.”
– At Superbrawl 2000, 3 Count defeated Norman Smiley in a handicap match.
– On the February 28, 2000 edition on “Nitro” in Minneapolis, MN, 3 Count defeated Brian Knobs in a handicap match for the WCW Hardcore title.
– Tank Abbott, dropping his serious shoot-fighting gimmick, became infatuated with 3 Count, dancing to their entrance music.
– At New Blood Rising in Vancouver, 3 Count defeated the Jung Dragons in a ladder match with a recording contract hanging from the ceiling as the prize.
– After being fired by Abbott as his back up singers, 3 Count turned against him on the August 23, 2000 episode of “Thunder.”
– On the November 1, 2000 episode of “Thunder,” 3 Count had a falling out during a match with the Jung Dragons. Helms and Moore left together.
– At Mayhem 2000 in Milwaukee, WI, Helms and Moore defeated the Jung Dragons and Karagis and Jaime Noble in a three way dance.
– Helms and Moore won a triple ladder match over the Jung Dragons and Knoble and Karagias at Starrcade 2000.
– Moore’s contract was purchased by the WWF when WCW was sold to Stamford, CT based wrestling company.
– Moore was assigned by the WWF to Heartland Wrestling in Cincinnati for further training and development.
– On January 9, 2002, Moore defeated Jamie Knoble for the HWA Cruiserweight title.
– Moore won his second HWA Cruiserweight title on March 24, 2002 by defeating Chad Collyer in Cincinnati, OH.
– On July 5, 2005, Moore was released by WWE.
– After a short stint with TNA, Moore resigned with WWE in March 2006.
– Moore was released by WWE on August 8, 2008.