Nov 3, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: David Steven Taylor
Weight: 256 lbs.
Date of birth: May 1, 1957
From: Yorkshire, England
Pro debut: 1978
Trained by: Eric & Jack Taylor
Finishing move: British-Plex
- In WCW, Taylor, renamed Squire David Taylor, formed a stable with Lord Steven Regal and Earl Robert Eaton known as The Blue Bloods.
- On April 7, 2004, Taylor made an appearance in TNA as a mentor/coach of Team Britain during the America’s X-Cup Tournament.
- WWE hired Taylor as trainer/coach for the Deep South developmental territory. In 2006, Taylor joined the Smackdown roster as William Regal’s tag team partner.
- Taylor was released on April 28, 2008.
- In early 2010, Taylor was hired as a TNA agent.
- On September 9, 2011, Taylor made his debut for small British promotion New Generation Wrestling (NGW) in a winning effort against Jack Gallagher.