Nov 1, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Rodney Begnaud
Weight: 240 lbs.
Date of birth: October 12, 1970
From: New Orleans, LA
Pro debut: 1997
Trained by: Rod Price & Junkyard Dog
Finishing move: Double Underhook Powerbomb
– On November 27, 1998, Begnaud beat Action Jackson and Kit Carson in a triangle match for the NWA Texas Heavyweight title.
– Begnaud defeated Kevin Northcutt on July 29, 1999 in Dallas, TX to regain the NWA Texas Heavyweight title.
– On May 26, 2000, Begnaud defeated Mike Fox for his third NWA Texas Heavyweight title in N. Richland Hills, TX.
– Redd Dogg (Begnaud) and Shelton Benjamin defeated Trailer Park Trash and Flash Flanagan on July 17, 2002 in Jeffersonville, IN for the OVW (Ohio Valley Wrestling) Tag Team title.
– Begnaud made his WWE television debut on the January 16, 2003 edition of “Smackdown,” helping John Cena against B-squared (Bull Buchanan).
– Begnaud arrived as Rodney Mack on “Raw” on February 17, 2003 along with managed Teddy Long. In his television ring debut, Mack defeated Al Snow.
– On November 4, 2004, WWE released Mack.
– In September 2006, WWE rehired Mack.
– WWE released Mack for a second time on January 18, 2007.