Nov 1, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Photo credit: World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
Real name: Rich Young
Weight: 255 lbs.
Date of birth: May 12, 1975
Hometown: Phoenix, AZ
Pro debut: January 20, 2007
Trained by: OVW
Finishing move: Boneyard Boogie
– Prior to signing a WWE developmental deal, DaBone played football in the CFL, AFL, and XFL with the Orlando Rage.
– Dabone trained with Ohio Valley Wrestling, before be transferred to Florida Championship Wrestling in Tampa when WWE ended its relationship with OVW.
– He debuted as Atlas Ortiz on ECW on Sci Fi on July 1, 2008. His name was later changed to Ricky Ortiz.
– On April 15, 2009, Ortiz was drafted to the Smackdown roster in the Supplemental draft.
– Ortiz was released by WWE on August 8, 2009.