Real name: Scott Levy
Weight: 237 lbs.
Date of birth: September 8, 1964
Born: Philadelphia, PA
Pro debut: February 20, 1988
Trained by: Larry Sharpe
Finishing move: Even Flow DDT
– In 1988, Levy debuted as Scotty the Body in the NWA Pacific Northwest territory.
– Scotty the Body won his first title, the Pacific Northwest Tag Team title, along with Top Gun on July 8, 1989, in Portland, OR.
– Two weeks later, the belts were held up after Scotty the Body (Raven) split away from Top Gun.
– On August 8, 1989, Scotty the Body teamed with the Grappler (Len Deaton) to capture the Pacific Northwest Tag Team title.
– Scotty the Body and the Grappler feuded with the Southern Rockers (Rex King and Steve Doll, WWF’s Well Dunn).
– On September 2, 1989, Scotty the Body defeated Carl Styles to win the vacant Pacific Northwest Title in Portland.
– Scotty the Body defeated Rex King for the Pacific Northwest title on October 14, 1989.
– On March 17, 1990, Scotty the Body became the final PNW Television champion when he defeated Ricky Santana in Portland.
– In the summer of 1990, Scotty the Body feuded with the Grappler over the PNW title. Scotty the Body won his third PNW title by defeating the Grappler on June 2, 1990.
– On December 3, 1990, Scotty the Body and Steve Doll won the PNW Tag Team title in Coos Bay, OR.
– Scotty the Body left the Pacific Northwest for the Global Wrestling Federation in 1991. He was re-named Scott Anthony.
– A couple months later, Levy left the GWF and went to World Championship Wrestling and changed his name to Scotty Flamingo.
– Flamingo won the WCW World Light Heavyweight title (not the Cruiserweight title) on June 20, 1992, when he defeated Brian Pillman in Mobile, AL.
– On March 22, 1993, Flamingo teamed with Brian Christopher to win the USWA World Tag Team title from the Moondogs (Spot and Splat) in Memphis, TN.
– A short time later, Levy signed with the WWF and became Johnny Polo, a rich kid persona type gimmick. He first managed Adam Bomb (Bryan Clark), and then the Quebecers (Jacques Rougeau Jr. and Karl Ouelette).
– Polo led the Quebecers past the Steiners brothers on September 13, 1993, for the WWF World Tag Team title in New York, NY.
– On January 17, 1994, the Quebecers claimed their second WWF World Tag Team title, this time from Marty Jannetty & the 1-2-3 Kid (X-Pac).
– The Quebecers successfully defended the WWF World Tag Team title against Bret and Owen Hart at the 1994 Royal Rumble in Providence, RI.
– Polo guided the Quebecers to their third WWF World Tag Team title on March 31, 1994 from Men On a Mission in Sheffield, England.
– Finally, Levy went solo, and changed his name to Raven and developed an anti-social grunge gimmick.
– On April 23, 1995, Raven pinned the Ultimate Comet for the MEWF title in Essex, MD.
– Raven won the Mid-Eastern Wrestling Federation’s Mid-Atlantic title, and on June 20, 1995, Raven teamed with Stevie Richards to defeat the Public Enemy (Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge) for the ECW World Tag Team title.
– On September 16, 1995, they lost the tag team titles to the Pit Bulls in Philadelphia, PA, but regained them on October 7, 1995, at the ECW Arena.
– After dropping the titles in a triangle match, Raven turned against Richards and solo.
– Raven won his first ECW World title when he defeated the Sandman on January 27, 1996 in Philadelphia.
– On December 7, 1996, Raven defeated the Sandman to regain the ECW title.
– Raven dropped a “loser leaves town” match to Tommy Dreamer at Wrestlepalooza 1997.
– On June 30, 1997, Raven is seen sitting at ringside during WCW Monday “Nitro.” The announcers recognize him as a champion from an independent organization.
– On April 19, 1998, Raven pinned Diamond Dallas Page for the United States title.
– While in WCW, Levy formed Raven’s Flock, consisting of Richards, Kidman, Perry Saturn, Scotty Riggs, Van Hammer, Sick Boy, Lodi, Reese, Horace Boulder, and Mortis.
– Prior to leaving WCW, Raven joined Vampiro and the Insane Clown Posse in a group called the Dead Pool.
– Eric Bischoff, in a meeting before the August 23, 1999 “Nitro” in Las Vegas, offered anyone on the WCW roster a limited release if they were unhappy. Raven stood up, and walked out of the meeting.
– Raven signed a one-year contract with ECW on August 25, 1999, and teamed with Dreamer to win the ECW World Tag Team title at the ECW on TNN television tapings on August 26th.
– On March 4, 2000, Mike Awesome and Raven defeated Dreamer and Masato Tanaka for the ECW World Tag Team title at the ECW Arena.
– Raven met with WWF officials on June 23, 2000 to discuss a possible move back to the World Wrestling Federation.
– Raven re-debuted at Unforgiven, interferring in the Jerry Lawler-Tazz strap match. He gave Lawler an Even Flow DDT, allowing Tazz to win the match.
– On the Christmas 2000 edition of “Raw” (December 22nd), Raven won a triple threat match over Steve Blackman and Hardcore Holly to capture the WWF Hardcore title.
– In January 2001, a mysterious masked female came to aid Raven in his hardcore matches.
– On the March 11, 2001 edition of “Sunday Night HeAT,” Tori was revealed as Raven’s mystery “ninja” girl.
– On the March 19, 2001 episode of “Raw,” Raven defeated The Big Show, with the assistance of Kane, for the Hardcore title.
– On the July 9, 2001 edition of “Raw,” Raven joined Paul Heyman in the recreation of ECW.
– At the Invasion PPV, Raven defeated then WWF commissioner William Regal.
– In the summer of 2001, Raven was given a new valet, Terri.
– On the September 17, 2001 episode of “Raw,” Raven put Saturn’s “moppie” through a wood-chipper.
– On March 12, 2002, Raven and Hugh Morrus defeated Lance Cade and Steve Bradley for the HWA Tag Team title in Cincinnati, OH.
– At the March 26, 2002 “Smackdown” taping in Philadelphia, Raven defeated Maven to capture the WWF Hardcore title.
– In April 2002, Raven became a color commentator on MTV’s “Sunday Night Heat.”
– On January 16, 2003, Raven was released by WWE. The following week, Raven debuted on a TNA PPV, and left with the NWA World title belt.
– On the March 19, 2003 NWA TNA PPV, Raven defeated A.J. Styles in a “hardcore ladder” match to earn a NWA title shot.
– Raven defeated Balls Mahoney on May 31, 2003 in Franklin Square, NY for the USA Pro title.
– On November 22, 2003, Raven defeated Sabu at the ECW Arena to capture the vacant 3PW title.
– One week later, Raven successfully defended the USA Pro title against Al Snow in Queens, NY.
– On May 14, 2004, Raven defeated Shane Douglas in a “steel cage” match in Jamaica, NY to regain the USA Pro Wrestling title.
– At Against All Odds, Raven defeated Dustin Rhodes.
– At the 2005 Hard Justice PPV, Raven defeated Sean Waltman in a “House of Fun” match.
– Raven defeated The Sandman at Hardcore Homecoming on June 10, 2005.
– At the TNA 2005 Slammiversary PPV, Raven defeated A.J. Styles, Sean Waltman, Monty Brown and Abyss in a “King of the Mountain” match to capture the NWA title.
– At the 2005 No Surrender PPV, Raven defeated Abyss in a “Steel Chain Dog Collar” match to retain the NWA title.
– Raven defeated Rhino in a “Raven’s rules” match at Unbreakable to retain the NWA World title.
– At Genesis ’05, Raven defeated PJ “Justin Credible” Polaco.
– At Turning Point ’05, Raven defeated Chris Kanyon.
– On March 25, 2006 in Long Island, NY, Raven defeated Rhino to capture the UWX Heavyweight title.
– Raven defeated Team Canada’s A1 at the 2006 Sacrifice PPV.
– Raven defeated Larry Zbyszko at Victory Road ’06 in a “hair vs. hair” match.
– On September 23, 2006, Raven defeated Trent Acid in Orlando, FL to regain the UWX Heavyweight title
– On February 17, 2007, Raven defeated Steve Corino to retain the UWX Heavyweight Title
– At Turning Point ’07, Raven & Abyss defeated Black Reign & Rellik in an 10000 Tacks Match
– On January 26, 2008, Raven defeated Ron Killings to win the vacant UWX Heavyweight Title
– Raven was released from his TNA contract in March 2008
– On April 11, Raven defeated TNT in Penrith, Australia, to win the AWF Australasian Title. Over the next week, he would defend against JT Robinson & D-Hoya before dropping it back to TNT at the end of the tour
– Raven returned to TNA on the May 28, 2009 Impact as a heel when he feigned a save by attacking Abyss with a Kendo stick with Dr. Stevie (Richards) assisting him
– On the July 15, 2010 episode of Impact, Raven and his fellow ECW originals formed the stable which would become known as EV2.0
– At Hardcore Justice – The Last Stand, Raven defeated Tommy Dreamer with Mick Foley as special guest referee
– At Bound For Glory ’10, EV2.0 (Raven, Dreamer, Rhino, Sabu & Stevie Richards) defeated Fortune (AJ Styles, James Storm, Robert Roode, Matt Morgan & Kazarian) in a Lethal Lockdown Match
– On the November 18, 2010 episode of Impact, Raven lost a Loser Leaves Town Match to Jeff Hardy, forcing him out of TNA once more
– On August 14, 2011, Raven & Sexy Slim Goody defeated Necro Butcher & Mad Man Pondo, The Ring Rydas (Red & Blue) and The Mean Old Bastards (Tracy Smothers & Bull Pain) to win the JCW Tag Team Titles
– On September 16, Raven defeated Jocephus to win the USWO Heavyweight Title
– On October 29, Raven defeated Craven, Simon Swell, The Shark, Casey Hanson & Craven in a Scramble Match to win the AAW Heavyweight Title, but immediately lost it to Joey Angel
– In August 2014, Raven was voted into the GERWECK.NET Hall of Fame.
– In December 2018, Raven returned to TNA television, appearing alongside Eddie Edwards in his insane asylum skits
– Raven returned to an Impact Wrestling ring in January 2019, assisting Tommy Dreamer against Eli Drake