Nov 1, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Orlando Jordan
Weight: 250 lbs.
Date of birth:
Hometown: Richmond, VA
Pro debut: 2000
Trained by: Rocky Johnson
Finishing move: Bareback
- On February 9, 2002 in Louisville, KY, Jordan defeated The Bruiser for the MCW (Maryland Championship Wrestling).
- On the August 12, 2004 edition of “Smackdown,” Jordan was introduced as JBL’s chief of staff.
- Jordan defeated John Cena at the March 1, 2005 “Smackdown” taping in Albany, NY.
- Jordan successfully defended the U.S. title against Heidenreich at the 2005 Judgment Day PPV.
- At the Great American Bash ’05, Jordan defeated Chris Benoit to retain the U.S. title.
- On May 26, 2006, WWE released Jordan.
- Jordan debuted in TNA on January 4, 2010.
- Jordan was released by TNA in July 2011.