Nov 1, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Nathan Jones
Weight: 330 lbs.
Date of birth: August 21, 1970
Hometown: Queensland, Australia
Pro debut: October 11, 1997
Trained by: UPW
Finishing move: Torture Rack
- Jones made his is in ring debut for the Pride promotion in October 1997.
- In 2000, started training with Rick Bassman’s Ultimate Pro Wrestling promotion.
- Jones was signed as a developmental wrestler for the WWF, but was released after ten months when he couldn’t secure an extended visa.
- After receiving his WWF release, Jones agreed to wrestle with the World Wrestling All-Stars (WWA), an Australian based group.
- On April 7, 2002, Jones defeated Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner, and Brian Christopher in Sydney, Australia to win the WWA title.
- On July 5, 2002, Jones beat Yoshiaki Fujiwara with an Argentine backbreaker for the Zero-One promotion in Japan.
- Jones and Tom Howard defeated Steve Corino and Rapid Fire Maldonado on July 7, 2002 in Tokyo, Japan.
- On October 20, 2002, Jones and John Heidenreich defeated Shinjiro Otani and Masato Tanaka to capture the NWA International Tag Team title.
- On November 24, 2002, Jones, Heidenreich, and Corino defeated Otani, Tanaka and Kuroge Wagyuta in Fukuoka, Japan.
- On November 28, 2002, Jones and Frankie “The Future” Kazarain defeated the Disco Inferno and Johnny Swinger in Dublin, Ireland.
- At the end of 2002, Jones worked the WWA European tour.
- On January 25, 2003, Jones defeated Matt Hardy on a WWE house show in Saskatoon, Canada.
- At Wrestlemania XIX in Seattle, WA, Jones and the Undertaker defeated A-Train and the Big Show.
- Jones left the World Wrestling Entertainment in December 2003 during an International tour.