Nov 1, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Matthew Capiccioni
Weight: 177 lbs.
Date of birth: December 31, 1980
From: Cleveland, OH
Pro debut: August 21, 2001
Trained by: JT Lightning
Finishing move: Shooting Star Press
– On December 8, 2001, Cross as MDogg20 defeated Josh Prohibition at Painesville, OH.
– MDogg20 defeated Amazing Red on February 9, 2002.
– The next night, MDogg20, JT Lightning, and Prohibition defeated The SATs in Cleveand, OH.
– On April 27, 2002, MDogg20 defeated Prohibition at West Chester, PA in his CZW debut.
– MDogg 20 defeated Chris Hero on October 5, 2002 in Clarksville, IN to capture the IWA Mid South title.
– On December 21, 2002, MDogg20 and Prohibition defeated XPW tag team Champions Mexico’s Most Wanted (Halloween and Damian 666) to win the titles in there XPW debut
– MDogg20 and Prohibition defeated Chris Candido and Chris Chetti on Valentine’s Day 2003.
– On February 28, 2003, MDogg20 and Prohibition defeated Shark Boy and “Hardcore Homo” Angel.
– On March 8, 2003, MDogg20 and Prohibition defeated Tracy Smothers and Chris Hamrick and Christian York and Danny Doring in a “three way” tag match.
– “Iron” Matt Cross defeated Jerry Lynn to win the vacant UIPW (Union of Independent Professional Wrestlers) title on October 11, 2003.
– In 2007, when MTV launched its new wrestling program Wrestling Society X, Capiccioni was signed to the project under his Matt Cross ring name, and he formed a tag team with Teddy Hart called The Filth and The Fury.
– In 2011, Capiccioni joined the cast of the revived WWE Tough Enough series.