Oct 30, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Josette Bynum
Weight: 140 lbs.
Date of birth: September 11, 1977
From: Minneapolis, MN
Pro debut: April 11, 2002
Trained by: Eddie Sharkey & Terry Fox
Finishing move: Pop-Lock-n-Drop
- On June 19, 2004, Josie defeated Daizee Haze.
- Josie defeated Miss Natural on November 13, 2004 in Kansas City, MO to capture the WLW Women’s title.
- On February 27, 2008 in Louisville, KY, Josie defeated Katie Lea for the OVW Women’s title.
- Josie regained the OVW Women’s title on July 31, 2008 by defeating Serena Deeb.
- Josie signed with TNA in December 2008, and adopted the ring name – Sojourner Bolt.
- In November 2009, TNA released Josie.
- On August 24, 2011, Lady Jo Jo defeated Izza Belle Smothers to capture her seventh OVW Women’s title.