Slyck Wagner Brown
Oct 28, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Wagner G. Brown
Weight: 225 lbs.
Date of birth: September 5, 1979
Born: Kingston, Jamaica
Pro debut: 1997
Trained by: Killer Kowalski
Finishing move: Appreciation Bomb
- Brown made his debut in a battle royal that featured A-Train (Albert).
- On August 22, 1999, Brown defeated Beau Douglas in Somerville, MA for the NWA New England Television title.
- On February 23, 2001, Brown beat Mike Hollow to claim the NWA New England Heavyweight title.
- Brown defeated “Latin Fury” Luis Ortiz on July 13, 2001 in Lawrence, MA to capture the Chaotic Wrestling Television title.
- Brown pinned Chris Hamrick on March 30, 2002 in Meridian, CT to capture the ACW (Assault Championship Wrestling) title.
- On September 23, 2002, Brown defeated Homicide in Bayonne, NJ for the JAP (Jersey All Pro Wrestling) title.
- On August 29, 2003 in Queens, NY, Brown (with April Hunter in his corner) defeated Mike Kruel to capture the USA Pro Wrestling U.S. title.
- Brown and Hunter defeated the Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz on September 27, 2003 in Rahway, NJ to capture the JAP Tag Team title.
- On November 23, 2003, Brown defeated Ace Darling in Garfield, NJ to capture the JCW (Jersey Championship Wrestling) title.
- Brown defeated Chicano on February 1, 2004 in Carolina, Puerto Rico during IWA’s (International Wrestling Association) PPV taping.
- On May 14, 2004, Wagner won a “Royal Rumble” style match to capture the USA Pro Wrestling extreme title in Jamaica, NY.
- On June 26, 2004, Wagner defeated Darkbird (Chris Kanyon under a mask) in Wayne, NJ to capture the CSWF (Cyberspace Wrestling Federation) title.
- During the summer of 2004, Brown changed the spelling of his ring name to Slyck Wagner Brown.
- Brown and Hunter won a tag team battle royal in Philadelphia, PA to become the first 3PW Tag Team champions.