Scotty Too Hotty
Real name: Scott Garland
Weight: 209 lbs.
Date of birth: July 2, 1970
From: Westbrook, ME
Pro debut: 1989
Finishing move: The Worm
– On August 19, 1989, Scott Taylor (Scotty Too Hotty) and Steve Ramsey claimed the NEWA (New England Wrestling Association) Tag Team title from Blue and Black Connection in Rochester, MA.
– Taylor defeated the Bladerunner for the NEWA title on October 13, 1990 in New Bedford, MA.
– Taylor won the NEWA title three times from Rick Fuller between June 4, 1992 and July 19, 1993 in MA.
– On August 24, 1992, Taylor and Ramsey again won the NEWA Tag Team title.
– Taylor defeated Phil Apollo for the NEWA title on November 4, 1993.
– Brian Christopher (Grand Master Sexay) and Scott Taylor formed the tag team Too Much in the WWF.
– Too Much defeated Al Snow in a handicap match with Jerry Lawler serving as the special guest referee at the 1998 King of the Ring.
– At the 1998 Survivor Series in St. Louis, MO, Too Much defeated the Hardy Boyz.
– Too Much defeated the Hardy Boyz at the 1999 St. Valentine’s Day Massacre.
– Later in 1999, Christopher underwent surgery to repair a torn ACL. When Christopher returned, the team Too Much became Too Cool.
– At the 1999 Survivor Series, Too Cool, Hardcore and Crash Holly beat Christian, Edge, and the Hardy Boyz.
– Too Cool and Rikishi beat Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, and Chris Benoit at No Way Out 2000 in Hartford, CT.
– With his partner out with a knee injury, Scotty Too Hotty defeated Dean Malenko for the WWF Light Heavyweight title on the April 17, 2000 edition of “Raw.”
– At Judgment Day 2000, Too Cool teamed with Rikishi to defeat Edge, Christian, and Kurt Angle in Louisville, KY.
– On the May 29, 2000 episode of “Raw,” Too Cool defeated Edge and Christian for the WWF World Tag Team title in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
– After missing months of action due to an ankle injury, Scotty returned on the June 28, 2001 episode of “Smackdown,” and teamed with Y2J to defeat Tajiri and William Regal.
– In September 2001, Scotty Too Hotty, Mike Awesome, Justin Credible, and Tommy Dreamer were sent to Puerto Rico to tour briefly with the IWA.
– At the Rebellion ’01 PPV in Manchester, England, Scotty defeated The Hurricane.
– Scotty Too Hotty and Albert defeated Christian and Test at the Vengeance PPV in San Diego, CA on December 9, 2001.
– On May 7, 2002, Taylor underwent neck surgery in San Antonio, TX.
– At the February 3, 2004 “Smackdown” television taping in Cleveland, OH, Scotty Too Hotty and Rikishi defeated the Basham brothers to capture the WWE Tag Team title.
– At No Way Out ’04, Rikishi and Scotty Too Hotty retained the WWE Tag Team title by defeating the Basham brothers and Shaniqua.
– Rikishi and Scotty Too Hotty successfully defeated the WWE Tag Team title at Wrestlemania XX against the Basham brothers, the APA, and Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin.
– In January 2007, Scotty 2 Hotty was moved to the Raw roster.
– On May 18, 2007, WWE released Taylor.