Real name: Danny Hollie
Weight: 240 lbs.
Date of birth: October 3, 1977
From: Seymour, IN
Pro debut: 1999
Trained by: Danny Davis, Doug Basham
and Jim Cornette
Finishing move: Brain Damage
– On January 6, 1999, Damaja and David C. were awarded the OVW (Ohio Valley Wrestling) Tag Team title when Nick Dinsmore no-showed and Rob Conway was counted out.
– Damaja and David C. regained the OVW Tag Team title on February 2, 1999 from Dinsmore and Conway.
– On June 8, 1999, Damaja defeated Dinsmore in Louisville, KY for the OVW title.
– Damaja defeated Flash Flanagan on April 4, 2000 in Jeffersonville, IN to regain the OVW title.
– Damaja and Doug Basham defeated Dinsmore and Conway on February 6, 2002 in an “iron man” match to regain the OVW Tag Team title.
– On November 6, 2002, Damaja beat Nova to claim his third OVW title.
– In 2003, Damaja gained the managerial services of Tough Enough II winner Jackie Gayda.
– Damaja made his WWE television debut (as Dan Basham) on the May 29, 2003 edition of “Smackdown,” teaming with Doug Basham to defeat Rikishi and Spanky.
– At No Mercy ’03 in Baltimore, MD, the Bashman’s defeated APA.
– At the October 21, 2003 “Smackdown” taping in Albany, NY, the Bashams defeated Eddy and Chavo Guerrero for the WWE Tag Team title.
– The Bashams successfully defended the WWE Tag Team title against the Guerrero’s at the 2003 Survivor Series.
– At Armageddon ’04, the Bashams defeated Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas.
– At the January 11, 2005 “Smackdown” taping in Tampa, FL, the Bashams defeated Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio Jr., Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak and Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree to capture the WWE World Tag team title.
– On June 30, 2005, WWE’s web site announced that Danny Bashman had been traded to the “Raw” brand.
– In ECW, the Bashams debuted as Paul Heyman’s personal security guards.
– In September 2006, Basham suffered a torn bicep, which required surgery.
– On January 18, 2007, WWE released Basham.
– Basham jumped to TNA in April 2007 and once again became Damaja.
– At Sacrifice ’07, Damaja and Basham (managed by Christy Hemme) defeated Kip James.