Oct 22, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Chris Harris
Weight: 232 lbs.
Date of Birth: December 25, 1973
Hometown: Ft. Wright, KY
Pro debut: November 1994
Trained by: Charlie Fulton, Kid Collins,
& Roger Ruffen
Finishing move: Death Sentence
- Harris signed a contract with WCW in 2000, and was assigned to Nashville, TN for development.
- On September 18, 2002 in Nashville, TN, America’s Most Wanted (Harris and James Storm) defeated Brian Lee and Ron Harris in a tournament final to win the vacant NWA World Tag Team title.
- On January 8, 2003, America’s Most Wanted defeated Brian Lee and Slash to regain the NWA World Tag Team title.
- America’s Most Wanted defeated defeated Elix Skipper and Christopher Daniels on June 25, 2003 in a “steel cage” to claim their third NWA World Tag Team title. The match was voted Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s 2003 match of the year.
- America’s Most Wanted were voted the 2003 Total Wrestling’s Tag Team of the Year.
- At the June 3, 2004 “Impact” television taping in Orlando, FL, Harris and Storm regained the NWA World Tag Team title by defeating Kid Kash and Dallas.
- On the September 8, 2004 TNA PPV in Nashville, TN, Harris and Skipper defeated the Naturals to capture the NWA World Tag Team title.
- At the Victory Road PPV in Orlando, FL, America’s Most Wanted defeated Triple X (Christopher Daniels and Skipper).
- At the Turning Point PPV, America’s Most Wanted defeated Triple X in a “six sides of steel” match.
- Harris and Storm defeated Team Canada (Bobby Roode and Eric Young) at the 2005 Final Resolution PPV in Orlando to regain the NWA World Tag Team title.
- At Against All Odds, America’s Most Wanted defeated Kid Kash and Lance Hoyt to retain the NWA World Tag Team title.
- At Lockdown ’05, America’s Most Wanted defeated Team Canada (Petey Williams and Eric Young) in a “six sides of steel cage” match.
- At the TNA 2005 Slammiversary PPV, America’s Most Wanted defeated B.G. James and Konnan.
- At the 2005 No Surrender PPV, America’s Most Wanted defeated Michael Shane and Alex Shelley.
- On September 15, 2005 in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, Jeff Jarrett pinned Raven thanks to outside interference from America’s Most Wanted to regain the NWA title.
- On October 11, 2005 in Orlando, America’s Most Wanted regained the NWA World Tag Team title by defeating the Naturals, Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas.
- At Bound for Glory, America’s Most Wanted successfully retained the NWA World Tag Team title by defeating the Naturals.
- At the 2006 Final Resolution, AMW defeated Team 3D to successfully defend the NWA World Tag Team title.
- America’s Most Wanted defeated Chris Sabin and Sonjay Dutt at the 2006 Against All Odds PPV to retain the NWA Tag Team title.
- America’s Most Wanted, Jeff Jarrett, and Abyss defeated Team 3D, Rhino, and Ron Killings at Destination X.
- At Sacrifice ’06, Harris and Storm successfully defended the NWA World Tag Team title against AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.
- Storm defeated Harris at the 2007 Sacrifice PPV in a “Texas Death” match.
- At No Surrender ’07, Harris defeated Black Reign (Dustin Runnels) in a “no DQ” match.
- In January ’08, Harris signed with World Wrestling Entertainment, as first reported by GERWECK.NET
- Harris debuted on ECW as Braden Walker on July 8, 2008.
- Harris returned to TNA in May 2011, but his services weren’t retained.