Big Daddy V
Oct 22, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Nelson Frazier
Weight: 496 lbs.
Date of birth: February 14, 1970
Hometown: Memphis, TN
Pro debut: 1991
Finishing move: Big Splash
- Frazier first started wrestling as Mabel.
- Mabel arrived in the WWF as part of the tag team Men on a Mission with Mo.
- On March 29, 1994, Men on a Mission defeated The Quebecers for the WWF World Tag Team Championship in London, England.
- At the ’95 King of the Ring, Mabel defeated The Undertaker in the Quarterfinal and Savio Vega in the final to become the King of the Ring.
- On January 7, 1996, Mabel defeated Carlos Colon for the WWC Universal Heavyweight Championship in San German, Puerto Rico.
- In USWA, Mabel and Mo were known as the Harlem Knights.
- Mabel defeated Brian Christopher for the USWA Heavyweight Championship on March 17, 1996 in Memphis, TN.
- Mabel next turned up in ECW as a member of the Full Bloodied Italians.
- Frazier returned to the WWF at the ’99 Royal Rumble. He was abducted by The Undertaker and the Ministry of Darkness. The next night, he became Viscera.
- Viscera regularly started tagging with Mideon.
- At the UK only Pay Per View “No Mercy,” Viscera and The Acolytes defeated The Brood.
- At Wrestlemania 2000, Viscera defeated Tazz to briefly hold the WWF Hardcore Championship during the 20-minute Hardcore battle royal.
- In late 2000, Viscera was sent to Memphis Championship Wrestling were he won the MCW North American Heavyweight Championship.
- On the March 26, 2003 NWA-TNA PPV, Frazier debuted with Ron “The Truth” Killings as Nelson Knight.
- On March 6, 2004 in Memphis, TN, Frazier, wrestling as Mabel, defeated Bill Dundee in a tournament final to win the MCW Southern Heavyweight champion.
- At the September 14, 2004 “Smackdown” taping, Viscera returned to WWE with Gangrel to attack The Undertaker.
- Viscera was drafted to ECW on June 17, 2007 during the supplemental draft. In ECW, Viscera became Big Daddy V.
- At Armageddon ’07, Big Daddy V and Mark Henry defeated ECW Champion CM Punk and Kane.
- Big Daddy V was drafted to the Smackdown roster on June 25, 2008 in the Supplemental draft.
- Big Daddy V was released on August 8, 2008.