Oct 22, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Alistair Ralphs
Weight: 257 lbs.
Date of birth: May 22, 1977
Hometown: Niagra Falls, Ontario
Pro debut: 2001
Trained by: Otis Apollo, Bobby Clancy &
Finishing move: Royal Flush Neckbreaker
- On October 10, 2002, Mike Legacy, A1 and Petey Williams beat Derek Wylde, Eric Young and Larry Destiny.
- On December 19, 2004, A1 defeated Tyson Dux to retain the BCW (Border City Wrestling) Heavyweight title.
- A1 defeated Abyss to retain BCW Heavyweight title on January 21, 2005.
- At the TNA Destination X PPV, A1 made his TNA debut and became a member of Team Canada.
- At the 2005 No Surrender PPV, A1, Bobby Roode and Eric Young defeated The Naturals and Lance Hoyt.
- At the 2005 Sacrifice PPV, Team Canada defeated America’s Most Wanted and The Naturals.
- Team Canada (A1, Young and Roode) defeated the 3 Live Kru at Bound for Glory.
- Team Canada (A1, Young, Roode, and Petey Williams) defeated the 4 Live Kru at the 2005 Turning Point PPV.
- In February 2007, TNA released A1.
- In 2008, he adopted the ring name Buddy Austin.