Oct 19, 2009 - by Jamie Cruickshank
Real name: Austin Watson
Weight: 205 lbs.
Date of birth: September 4, 1986
From: Marietta, GA
Pro debut: June 2005
Trained by: Rob Adonis & Brodie Ray Chase
Finishing move: MontiFisto
– In 2007, Creed signed with TNA.
– At the December 16, 2008 Impact tapings, Creed and Jay Lethal defeated Beer Money Inc. (James Storm and Robert Roode) to capture the TNA Tag Team titles in Orlando, FL.
– At Sacrifice ’09, Eric Young and Lethal Consequences (Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed) defeated Sheik Abdul Bashir and The Motor City Machineguns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley).
– In March 2010, Creed was released by TNA.
– In the summer of 2010, Creed signed a WWE developmental deal. In FCW, he adopted the ring name Xavier Woods.
– Xavier Woods made his main roster debut on the November 18, 2013 edition of Raw, being introduced as R-Truth’s new partner in a match against 3MB, scoring the winning pin.
– At NXT Arrival, Woods fought Tyler Breeze to a no-contest following immediate interference from Rusev.
– In November 2014, following a period of relative inactivity, Woods re-debuted as part of The New Day stable alongside Big E & Kofi Kingston.
– At Extreme Rules ’15, The New Day (Big E & Kingston) defeated Cesaro & Tyson Kidd to win the WWE Tag Team Titles. The trio would defend the titles under the Freebird Rule
– At Payback ’15, The New Day (Big E & Kingston) defeated Cesaro & Tyson Kidd in a Best of 3 Falls Match to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles
– At Elimination Chamber ’15, The New Day defeated Cesaro & Tyson Kidd, Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando), The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor), The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara) and The Prime Time Players (Darren Young & Titus O’Neil) in the first ever Tag Team Elimination Chamber Match to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles