Oct 17, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Kia Stevens
Weight: 272 lbs.
Date of birth: September 4, 1977
Born: Carson, CA
Pro debut: October 20, 2002
Trained at: Inoki L.S. Dojo
Finishing move: Awesome Bomb
Poll Results: Will WWE bring back Kharma after her pregnancy?
– In August 2003, Amazing Kong won the ’03 Japan Grand Prix.
– On January 14, 2007, Amazing Kong defeated Nanae Takahashi in Tokyo, Japan for the AWA Japan Women’s title.
– Amazing Kong defeated MsChif on May 5, 2007 in Streamwood, IL to capture the NWA Women’s championship.
– In September 2007, Kong signed with TNA. In TNA, her ring name was changed to Awesome Kong.
– At the January 7, 2008 Impact tapings in Orlando, FL, Kong defeated Gail Kim to win the TNA Knockout title.
– Kong defeated ODB at Against All Odds ’08 to remain the TNA Knockout champion.
– At Destination X, Kong defeated Gail Kim and ODB to retain the Knockout title.
– At Slammiversary ’08, Kong defeated “fans” Serena Deeb and Josie.
– Awesome Kong defeated ODB at No Surrender ’08.
– On the live Impact from Las Vegas, NV on October 23, 2008, Kong defeated Taylor Wilde to regain the Knockout title.
– At Against All Odds ’09, Kong defeated ODB.
– At Destination X ’09, Kong defeated Sojourner Bolt to retain the TNA Knockout title.
– In March 2010, Kong and TNA parted ways.
– In late 2010, Kong signed with WWE. She was adopted the ring name Kharma.
– Kharma made her WWE debut at the 2011 Extreme Rules, and ruffed up Michelle McCool.
– On the May 30, 2011 edition of “Raw,” Kharma announced she was pregnant and would be taking a break from her wrestling career.
– Kharma returned as a surprise entrant in the 2012 Royal Rumble.
– In July 2012, Kharma was released by WWE.