Oct 12, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Chris Spradling
Weight: 235 lbs.
Date of birth: December 24, 1979
Hometown: Dayton, OH
Pro debut: September 12, 1998
Trained by: Les Thatcher, Ian Rotten, &
Finishing move: Hero’s Welcome
– On October 20, 2001, Hero defeated Trent Baker for the IWA Mid-South World Heavyweight title in Charlestown, IN.
– Hero defeated “Marvelous” Mike Sullivan for the IWA Mid-South title in Clarksville on July 12, 2002.
– On January 01, 2003, Hero pinned Martin Nolte for the wXw (Westside Xtreme Wrestling) World Heavyweight title in Essen, Deutschland, Germany.
– Hero defeated CM Punk in a 2 out of 3 falls, 90-minute time limit match. The match goes into over time, and Hero wins the IWA Mid-South title in 92 minutes and 15 seconds, on February 07, 2003 in Clarksville.
– On July 12, 2003, beat Danny Daniels in a 2 out of 3 falls match to win the vacant IWA Mid-South title in Clarksville.
– At CZW’s 2006 Best of the Best tournament on May 13, 2006 in Philadelphia, PA, Hero defeated Ruckus to capture the CZW title.
– On November 25, 2006, Hero and Claudio Castagnoli won the ROH World Tag Team titles from Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal in Edison, NJ.
– The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Castagnoli) defeated The Briscoe Brothers on April 3, 2010 in Charlotte, NC to regain the ROH Tag Team titles.
– In early 2012, Hero agreed to a WWE developmental deal, and his changed his ring name to Kassius Ohno.
– In November 2013, Ohno was released by WWE.