Slam Master J
Oct 3, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Terry Ray Gordy Jr.
Weight: 215 lbs.
Date of birth: March 23, 1979
From: Chattanooga, TN
Pro debut: 1998
Trained by: Terry Ray Gordy Sr.
Finishing move: German Suplex
– On September 6, 2003, Gordy defeated Seth Delay and four others in a double elimination sudden death match to win the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title.
– On December 4, 2004 Gordy defeated Jason Cross to win the NWA Georgia (Wildside) Heavyweight Title, later in the night Onyx defeated Gordy to win the title in Cornelia, GA.
– In August 2005, Gordy signed a WWE developmental contract, and was assigned to the Deep South promotion.
– In 2007, Gordy arrived on Smackdown (as Jesse Dalton) with tag team partner Drew Hankinson (Festus Dalton).
– In 2009, Gordy became Slam Master J.
– On April 22, 2010, WWE released Gordy.