Real name: Maria Kanellis
Weight: 116 lbs.
Date of birth: February 25, 1982
From: Ottawa, IL
Pro debut: 2004
Trained by: OVW
Finishing move: Bronco Buster
– After losing the 2004 diva search contest to Christy Hemme, Kanellis returned to WWE television as a backstage interviewer on the November 1, 2004 edition of “Raw.”
– On August 12, 2005 in Louisville, KY, Maria, Tommy Dreamer and Seth Skyfire defeated MNM and Melina.
– On the December 19, 2005 tribute to the troops special of “Raw” taped in Afghanistan, Maria and Candice Michelle defeated Trish Stratus and Ashley in a “Santa’s Helpers Divas tag team” match.
– At the February 13, 2006 “Raw” taping, Maria and John Cena defeated Lita and Edge in a mixed gender match.
– At the 2007 Survivor Series, Maria, Mickie James, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool & Kelly Kelly defeated WWE Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix, Jillian Hall, Melina, Victoria & Layla in a 10 Divas Tag Team Match.
– Maria appeared in the pages of Playboy in 2008.
– On June 25, 2008, Maria was drafted to the Smackdown roster in the Supplemental draft.
– At Armageddon ’08, Maria, Kelly Kelly, Mickie James and Michelle McCool defeated Maryse, Jillian Hall, Victoria and Natalya in an eight-diva Santa’s Little Helper tag team match.
– WWE released Maria on February 26, 2010.
– Maria appeared with Mike Bennett at the 2011 ROH Final Battle iPPV in Manhattan, NY.
– On February 25, 2012, Kanellis entered the FWE Womens Title Tournament, defeating Tara and Winter on her way to victory and the title.
– On July 28, 2012, Kanellis defeated Winter to regain the FWE Womens Title.
– At Boiling Point ’12, Kanellis wrestled her first ROH match, teaming with Mike Bennett in a loss to Eddie Edwards & Sara Del Ray.
– On February 16, 2013, Kanellis defeated Angelina Love to retain the FWE Womens Title.
– On October 10, 2014, Kanellis married long-term partner Mike Bennett.
– At ROH’s 13th Anniversary Show, Kanellis wrestled her first ROH singles match, losing to ODB.
– On January 5, 2016, Kanellis and Mike Bennett debuted on TNA Impact Wrestling.
– In February 2017, Kanellis and Bennett left TNA.
– In June 2017, Kanellis returned to WWE, but would take a leave of absence in September after becoming pregnant
– Kanellis returned to TV in October 2018, accompanying her husband on his 205 Live debut
– Kanellis and her husband Mike were released by WWE on April 15, 2020