Sep 12, 2009 - by Jamie Cruickshank
Real name: Mike Mizanin
Weight: 210 lbs.
Date of birth: October 8, 1980
From: Parma, OH
Pro debut: 2003
Trained by: UPW
Finishing move: Skull-Crushing Finale
– In 2005, the Miz signed a developmental deal with WWE and was assigned to Atlanta, GA. However, a short time later he was transferred to OVW.
– On February 8, 2006 in Louisville, KY, The Miz and Chris Cage defeated Chet the Jett and Seth Skyfire for the OVW Southern Tag belts.
– On June 17, 2007, The Miz was drafted to the ECW roster.
– On November 16, 2008 in Wichita, KS, The Miz and John Morrison defeated Matt Hardy and MVP to capture the WWE Tag Team titles.
– At Judgment Day ’08, The Miz and Morrison defeated Kane and CM Punk to retain the WWE Tag Team titles.
– The Miz and Morrison defeated Finlay and Hornswoggle at Night of Champions ’08 to remain WWE Tag Team champions.
– At Cyber Sunday ’08, Morrison and Miz defeated Cryme Tyme.
– On December 13, 2008, Morrison and Miz defeated CM Punk and Kofi Kingston at a house show in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada to capture the World Tag Teamt titles.
– The Miz was drafted the Raw brand on April 13, 2009.
– The Miz defeated Kofi Kingston on October 5, 2009 in Wilkes-Barre, PA to capture the United States title.
– At Bragging Rights ’09, The Miz defeated John Morrison.
– At Survivor Series ’09, Team Miz (The Miz, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, and Jack Swagger) defeated Team Morrison (John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, Shelton Benjamin, and Finlay).
– The Miz defeated MVP at the Royal Rumble ’10 to remain U.S. champion.
– The Miz and The Big Show defeated John Morrison and R-Truth at Wrestlemania 26.
– On the November 22, 2010 edition of “Raw” in Orlando, FL, The Miz cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase after Randy Orton successfully defended the WWE Championship against Wade Barrett.
– At the 2011 Royal Rumble, Miz defeated Randy Orton to retain the WWE championship.
– The Miz was voted the 2010 GERWECK.NET Wrestler of the year.
– At Wrestlemania 27, The Miz successfully defended the WWE title against John Cena.
– At Wrestlemania 28, Team Johnny (David Otunga (captain), Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, The Miz, and Drew McIntyre) defeated Team Teddy (Santino Marella (captain), R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, The Great Khali, and Booker T).
– On July 23, 2012 at Raw 1000, Miz defeated Christian to win his first Intercontinental Championship.
– At Summerslam ’12 in Los Angeles, Miz defeated Rey Mysterio.
– At Night of Champions ’12, The Miz defeated Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes and Sin Cara.
– On the WrestleMania 29 pre-show, Miz defeated Wade Barrett to win the WWE Intercontinental Title, but would lose it back to Barrett the next night on Raw.
– At Night of Champions ’13, The Miz defeated Fandango.
– Following WrestleMania XXX, Miz took time away from WWE to file The Marine 4.
– On June 30, 2014, Miz returned to Raw, debuting a heel movie star gimmick.
– At Battleground ’14, Miz won a 19-man Battle Royal to win the vacant WWE Intercontinental Title, but would lose it a month later to Dolph Ziggler.
– On August 18, 2014, The Miz defeated WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler by DQ.
– In late August 2014, Miz debuted his stunt double, Damien Mizdow.
– At Night Of Champions ’14, The Miz defeated Dolph Ziggler to win the WWE Intercontinental Title, but lost it back to Ziggler the next night on Raw
– At Survivor Series ’14, Miz & Mizdow defeated The Usos (Jimmy & Jey), Goldust & Stardust and Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando) in a Fatal 4-Way Match to win the WWE Tag Team Titles.
– At TLC ’14, Miz & Mizdow retained the WWE Tag Team Titles, losing to The Usos by DQ.
– The next night on Raw, Miz & Mizdow defeated Goldust & Stardust to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles
– On the WrestleMania 31 Kickoff show, following months of teasing, Mizdow finally turned on The Miz during the Andre The Giant Battle Royal
– On April 20, 2015, Miz defeated Mizdow for the rights to the Miz name
– The night after WrestleMania 32, Miz defeated Zack Ryder to win the WWE Intercontinental Title, following a distraction from his returning wife, Maryse